• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

I got the pass today. I've been pretty MIA on here lately, so give me a day or so to look over the list and see if I can figure out some puts/takes.

Let's see how these go over:

Take: Forbidden X LBMF Put: Opus X Taurus the Bull '07
Take: La Flor de Cano corona Put: El Rey del Mundo Grandes de Espana
Take: Davidoff Short Perfecto Put: Diamond Crown Gridiron Greats

I'm not sure if a fun box Opus works for the Forbidden X so let me know if that one doesn't fly. I would like to get this out to Dan on Saturday.

I think the opus is a little light and the lfdc probably is also but not sure. The lfdc were identifed earlier as going for 600lb a box or so

Wow. Why are the LfDCs going for so much? Everything I read indicated they were not a terribly expensive cigar.

I guess I will redo all of my puts/takes. Crap.

Attempt #2

Take: Davidoff Short Perfecto Put: Diamond Crown Gridiron Greats
Take: RyJ Hermoso #4 Put: ERDM Grande de Espana
Take: Savinelli Liga Especial Put: Outlaw WTF Custom (Behike mistake blend)

The WTF mistake blend came about from a miscommunication between Kendall and the people in charge of Racias Cubanas. Kendall wanted a blend similar to the Viaje (Cigar afficianado #2), but instead they blended a cigar similar in taste profile to the Behike (Cigar afficianado #1). They are very good cigars.

Brent 1 and 3 look good, have no iidea on the value of the 04 el vs gde (i dont stock either) so if it looks good to you just call it done.

Looks like they are pretty close in price, but the RyJ prices I find are all over the place. I would rather just scratch that p/t than have any questions around it. I'll just go with 1 and 3 and call it good. I'll get this out on Monday. Thanks for letting me play again Phil.

My lesson: Don't let a phucktard like me, who doesn't understand the value of EL's and HTFs, in your pass.

Lol your call Brent, outside my paygrade. Thanks for playing dude

Am I up yet?

Oh, no, wait, I'm at the end of the pass. Guess I will enjoy it during Valentines :love:

SWEET!

This pass is as exciting as watching a drop of honey slowly form.... then form some more.... then waiting for the pure ecstacy as it finally releases and falls downward into a splat.

SWEET!

This pass is as exciting as watching a drop of honey slowly form.... then form some more.... then waiting for the pure ecstacy as it finally releases and falls downward into a splat.

You don't mean honey do you?

Well

My WOmin's tell me it tastes sweet.... ain't that like honey?

:laugh:

The fact that those pics are hosted at a place called t-nation worry me....