• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

"I'm crushing your head!"
laugh.gif
I love to do that to people in my pics of them! Oh man, the next time I work with any of the HPD here and they do that, they're gonna be wondering why is that fireman's face turning red and spit flying out! Good one Brandon.
thumbs-up.gif

On a more stupider note, I decided to click on your map Jon and just for laughs, I entered "get directions from California to Hawaii............................................part of the directions read, "kayak across the Pacific Ocean"
sign.gif
seriously, it said that! Do you think the stogies will get a little soggy by then?

NO WAY did it say that! :laugh: Gotta love you Google...

I told my wife last year I found a way she could afford to go home to England whenever she wants. Google Maps said to drive up to New York then swim across the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the UK.

Man did I get a disappointed/dirty look after getting her hopes up. :laugh:

So I was looking thru some older pass threads and I found a common theme in most of them that seems to be missing in this one!

So that means it time for our first contest.

Question: What is missing from this pass thread?

Rules:

Newbies only, as this is a "teachable moment". 3-9 months, have posted an intro and no examples of asshattey.

Prize:

Random Fiver

I was going to say the same thing....No smoke list....

It's being compiled Brandon. Thanks for the heads up in a PM.

OK I will post it here to be correct, a general sense of logic. Dammet I should win!! :laugh:

Alright gentlemen, the first post has been updated. Breedy, you can pull the sand out and stop whining now. I am so happy to a part of your "teachable moment." Lockout, are you ready?

Also, John (Jsanzone) had a great idea for a raffle in the pass. Basically, everyone would put a stick or two in the "raffle bag" and at the end of the pass, I would draw the ticket or tickets and send them out. John has had people put in small bottles of liquor, cigars and other little trinkets in the raffle box.

What does everyone think?

Good night,

I hope all is well Jonathan

I await your instructions on when, how and where to make my choice of cigars and sending my contributions.

Greetings friend,

Buenas noches,

espero que todo este bien Jonathan

Espero tus instrucciones de cuando, como y donde hacer mi eleccion de cigarros y el envio de mis aportaciones.

Saludos amigo,

by google traslator

Andros, this is for you (thank you Google Translator):

Un par de cosas a considerar:

A.) Antes de la llegada Pass:
1) Por favor comunicarse con el transeúnte antes de que usted y confirmar que usted es / ¿no es listo.
2) Si tiene una idea general de lo que es en el pase y su pone / toma.

B.) Cuando Llega el pase:
1) Por favor hacer un inventario y asegúrese de que todo está allí, numeradas correctamente y en buen estado.
2) Por favor inspeccione la caja y los materiales de embalaje. Publique sus inquietudes.
3) Por favor, ver si los dispositivos de humidificación necesidad de agua, y actuar en consecuencia.
4) Si no se retiran los cigarros de sus bolsas a menos que sean parte de su P aprobada / T.
5) Por favor enviar su puesto / toma lo antes posible. Si algún miembro se siente pasar un intercambio no es apropiado, por favor, lo publicará. No me importa si eres bonita o no, estamos todos los adultos en una profesión en la que "ser amable", no siempre es un lujo.
6) P & T deben cumplir los siguientes requisitos: US $) por US $ b) la rareza por rareza C) NC NC para D) para ISOM ISOM E) No hay límite en el número de oficios, dentro de lo razonable.

Haz lo que es correcto en cuanto al cuidado de la tarjeta, la comunicación hacia delante, y pone y se. Estos cigarros son mis hijos, así que juegue bien!

* A Couple Things To Consider:

A.) Before The Pass Arrives:
1) Please communicate with the passer before you and confirm that you are/aren't ready.
2) Please have a general idea of what is in the pass and your puts/takes.

B.) When The Pass Arrives:
1) Please do an inventory and make sure everything is there, numbered correctly, and undamaged.
2) Please inspect the box and packing materials. Post any concerns.
3) Please see if the humidification devices need water, and act accordingly.
4) Please do not remove the cigars from their baggies unless they are part of your approved P/T's.
5) Please post your put/takes ASAP. If any pass member feels a swap isn't appropriate, please post it publicly. I don't care if you're nice or not, we're all adults in a profession where "being nice" isn't always a luxury.
6) P & T's must meet the following requirements A) $ for $ B) Rarity for rarity C) NC for NC D) ISOM for ISOM E) No limit on number of trades, within reason.

Just do what is right in regards to taking care of the pass, communicating forward, and puts and takes. These cigars are my children, so play nice! :sign:

CIGAR LIST:

1. P: DCM Stanford's 90th
  2. P: LFD Cameroon Lancero
  3. P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped)
  4. P: Anejo No. 49
  5. P: Illusione Epernay
  6. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006
  7. P: AF WOAM
  8. P: O.R. Tatuaje T110
  9. P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
  10. P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
  11. P: PLPC 2007
  12. P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006
  13. P: AVO LE 2008
  14. P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
  15. P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
  16. P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
  17. P: Illusione CG4 2007
  18. P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008
  19. P: Tatuaje Porkchop
  20. P: Tatuaje Drac
  21. P: Tatuaje Black Robusto (From Pete Johnson, OMGZ! :rolleyes: )
  22. P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
  23. P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone
  24. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo
  25. P: Arturo Fuente BTL
  26. P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005
  27. P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
  28. P: Padron 1926 80th Maduro
  29. P: Padron 1964 "A" Maduro
  30. P: Padron 1926 40th Maduro
  31. P: Tatuaje Frank
  32. P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubo
  33. P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007
  34. P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
  35. P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
  36. P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!)

As I said to you in a private message, please post any questions you have in the pass publicly. It helps you learn how to be in a pass since this is your first one and you are new, and it also keeps the membership aware of what is going on. Again, do not PM me questions, but post them here in the thread.

Como he dicho en un mensaje privado, por favor enviar cualquier pregunta que tenga en el paso del público. Le ayuda a aprender a ser en un paso ya que esta es su primera y usted es nuevo, y también mantiene el número de miembros tanto de lo que está pasando. Una vez más, no PM me preguntas, pero puesto aquí en el hilo.

Andros said:
Hola de nuevo,

entiendo que debo esperar a que llegue mi turno para elegir los cigarros que en ese momento haya en la lista. Tambien en ese momento debo comunicar los que deseo aportar a la misma.

Mi pregunta es la siguiente: en que momento debo enviar mi aportaciony a quien, y en que momento y quien me enviara mis elecciones a casa?

Un saludo y muchas gracias amigo Jonathan

Antonio

Hello again,

understand that I must wait for my turn to choose a cigar at that time there on the list. Also at that time that I communicate the desire to contribute to it.

My question is: at what point do I send my aportaciony to whom, and in that time and he sent me home my choices?

A greeting and thank you very much friend Jonathan

Antonio

Antonio,

You will post your puts and takes when your time has come, and it will be after CRQuarto, and before 4cbln3. You will receive a message from one of them, or it will be posted here on the thread. You will propose your puts and takes, wait for them to be approved, and then the pass will move on.

Since you are doing it virtually, after your puts and takes are approved, you will send me your cigars (your puts) and at the end of the pass I will send you your cigars (your takes).

------------------------------

Antonio,

Usted pone su puesto y se da cuando ha llegado tu hora, y será después de CRQuarto, y antes de 4cbln3. Usted recibirá un mensaje de uno de ellos, o será publicado aquí en el hilo. Usted va a proponer a su pone y las tomas, esperar a que se apruebe, y luego el paso a seguir adelante.

Puesto que usted está haciendo prácticamente, después de que su pone y se están aprobados, que usted me envíe sus cigarros (tu pone) y al final del pase que le enviará sus cigarros (la toma).

Does this sound right for a virtual passer?

Andros, the pass order has been changed (at the advice of Brent), so yeah. You're going to need to read everything man, I can't stress that enough okay? You'll be placed at the end of the pass.

With that said:

Lady and Gentlemen, we are officially under way! Heads up Tom!

UPS Tracking #: 1Z03WV260301897698

Hopefully these firemen won't hold us up too long, right coppers? :sign:
political-pictures-fireman-nap-time.jpg

Andros, the pass order has been changed (at the advice of Brent), so yeah. You're going to need to read everything man, I can't stress that enough okay? You'll be placed at the end of the pass.

With that said:

Lady and Gentlemen, we are officially under way! Heads up Tom!

UPS Tracking #: 1Z03WV260301897698

Hopefully these firemen won't hold us up too long, right coppers? :sign:
political-pictures-fireman-nap-time.jpg

I see what you did there?