• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Standing by. Pass needs more CC's. I may have to drop some in there on top of P/T's for everyone else to play with.

Standing by. Pass needs more CC's. I may have to drop some in there on top of P/T's for everyone else to play with.

Cool Tom. I don't generally get into CCs because of all the questions (source, legitimacy, etc.) but that would help for diversity! Let me know what you are planning, and I'll send some cashola your way for the sticks. You'll see it on Thursday. Thanks again for your help!

Is it too late to get in?

Iz yew bee wan ov deeze?

fat_cop_3.jpg

OR

48%20A%20Lazy%20Firefighter.jpg

OR

0000001921_20060919152435.jpg

If so, welcome aboard!

The Requirements: To participate in this thing, you must be an active member with a minimum of 75 posts and 6 months on Cigar Pass without having had any meltdowns, controversy, unresolved debts, asshattery, or questionable integrity. In addition, as stated above, you must be an ACTIVE and SWORN Firefighter/Paramedic/LEO to participate. Nothing personal if you're not, but we're donating money to our respective charities, trading patches, etc., and I wouldn't want anyone to feel obligated.

PS- Anyone else notice that so far, the only people complaining are FIREMEN? Prima-donnas! They're all giving you a bad name Swissy! :laugh:

PS- Anyone else notice that so far, the only people complaining are FIREMEN? Prima-donnas! They're all giving you a bad name Swissy! :laugh:

Dude... you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet! After almost 19 years, I have whining down to a science! These guys are all probies in the scheme of things...

th_evil.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/k6yRpnkPlzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

this is why i'm whiney all the time....

Umm Jon... I'm not really digging the cigar list. I should have said something sooner but I have been sick all week and haven't been on much.

I guess it'll have to do though. Let's get this show on the road!

Andros, the pass order has been changed (at the advice of Brent), so yeah. You're going to need to read everything man, I can't stress that enough okay? You'll be placed at the end of the pass.

With that said:

Lady and Gentlemen, we are officially under way! Heads up Tom!

UPS Tracking #: 1Z03WV260301897698

Hopefully these firemen won't hold us up too long, right coppers? :sign:
political-pictures-fireman-nap-time.jpg

Ok

Thanks

Umm Jon... I'm not really digging the cigar list. I should have said something sooner but I have been sick all week and haven't been on much.

I oughta smack you...

I oughta smack you...

I was hoping there would be some tasty White Owls, or Dutchmasters in there. Guess they will have to be my puts.

What do you say... 140 Grape White Owls for that Forbidden X?

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I was hoping there would be some tasty White Owls, or Dutchmasters in there. Guess they will have to be my puts.

Cigar Jesus APPROVES!

9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Cigar Jesus APPROVES!

9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Awesome! Hopefully it'll still be there when it comes my way! I'm sure the WO will be snagged up quick after me too, this is a damn fine year for them! They are smoking fine!

copindrag.jpg

Police Officer Dresses In Drag To Catch Red Light Runners!

Good idea about the raffle Jon, and since we're peppering this pass with pics of us firemen sleeping on the job, eh, what da hell, here's what we DON'T have to do in order to get the job done!
sign.gif
sign.gif
Although, I must say, some of the ladyboys in Waikiki LOVE firemen for some reason! OR cops too!

copindrag.jpg

Police Officer Dresses In Drag To Catch Red Light Runners!

Good idea about the raffle Jon, and since we're peppering this pass with pics of us firemen sleeping on the job, eh, what da hell, here's what we DON'T have to do in order to get the job done!
sign.gif
sign.gif
Although, I must say, some of the ladyboys in Waikiki LOVE firemen for some reason! OR cops too!

Oh it's gonna be like that huh!?! :laugh:

Damn Q, you keep making the news! You ARE supercop! :laugh:

Well that IS kind of a bad picture of me... You gotta do what you can! :laugh:

I like the raffle idea. :thumbs: We're supposed to post what goes into the raffle bag, right?! So we can keep track of it as well. Just checkin'!

Floyd T.

I like the raffle idea. :thumbs: We're supposed to post what goes into the raffle bag, right?! So we can keep track of it as well. Just checkin'!

Floyd T.

Yep, sounds good to me. Still waiting to hear from everyone else in the pass, what they think of the raffle. There is enough space in the box for raffle cigars so, yeah, since nobody likes the cigar list you heathen crybabies.

Floyd T.

Yep, sounds good to me. Still waiting to hear from everyone else in the pass, what they think of the raffle. There is enough space in the box for raffle cigars so, yeah, since nobody likes the cigar list you heathen crybabies.
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Come on Jon be a sport! I was just bustin' your *****! BTW, I think it's a great idea!