• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Any word on the pass? Anyone know where the box may be located? Officially REMOVing the panic button over here!!!!!! :( :(

HEY I had a bad moment SORRY!! I am officially an idiot!!

No Panic Button!

I posted last night it was probably a screw up by the postal carrier, and sure enough, the pass was sitting in a temperature controlled room in our apartment office.

I took the pictures for all to see and will post them shortly.
For the record I do check in on the pass but I hardly ever get my email notifications.

The pass is safe guys, relax.

Hey there brothers,

OK here is the pic I promised. The last BOTL to send me the pass can verify this is what it looked like when he shipped it.

Thanks for letting me participate. Since there was a delay I will get the pass out today, and I'll only be putting PUTS, no takes. My fault for not following the thread more closely. What can I say, the real estate market has me going sometimes 16 hours a day ???

Robert :thumbs:

114_1415.jpg

gr8full2day said:
Any word on the pass? Anyone know where the box may be located? Officially REMOVing the panic button over here!!!!!! :( :(

HEY I had a bad moment SORRY!! I am officially an idiot!!
No sweat Russell, hope everyone else is as forgiving :p

Glad to hear that the pass has been located, I can totally relate to the fear of a pass "maybe" being lost-not a good thing for one's blood pressure or levels of cortisol. ;) :p So tell us Brown, you're a realtor?? Property must be changing hands and flying off the market down there. I have a friend who lived in Phoenix and went to some two year tech school. Said that there jobs upon jobs to be had down there and everything. I'd prefer your climate, ours is pretty darn cold and blustery right now.

SFG75 said:
Glad to hear that the pass has been located, I can totally relate to the fear of a pass "maybe" being lost-not a good thing for one's blood pressure or levels of cortisol. ;) :p So tell us Brown, you're a realtor?? Property must be changing hands and flying off the market down there. I have a friend who lived in Phoenix and went to some two year tech school. Said that there jobs upon jobs to be had down there and everything. I'd prefer your climate, ours is pretty darn cold and blustery right now.
Yeah, I'm a Realtor. Lots of work, lots of annoying sellers. Buyers are fun :D

Pass is officially on its way again.
DC # 0304 1070 0000 3688 8305

Like I said I'd only be adding Puts with no takes.
So my Puts were

PUTS:
#36 AVO #77
#37 CAO Brazilia Samba (forgive me, I accidently wrote Impanema on the P/T sheet)
#38 Diablo Picante
#39 Puros Indios Gordos (bigger than some of you :p )

TAKES:
n/a

Thanks for letting me join in. Coming to you Scott via USPS.
Robert

WTF??? No takes!? ??? I know I'm not the pass originator but hey, the pass was safe and you had time to make puts! Hell, you should have taken a few as well! It's a mix up anyone could make! Albeit, hopefully not on a regular basis.

Stand up move but next time, take a stick or two! :D Just my .02 cents worth.

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
WTF??? No takes!? ??? I know I'm not the pass originator but hey, the pass was safe and you had time to make puts! Hell, you should have taken a few as well! It's a mix up anyone could make! Albeit, hopefully not on a regular basis.

Stand up move but next time, take a stick or two! :D Just my .02 cents worth.

Floyd T. :sign:
Thanks for the pennies ;)
It's ok really, I should have been paying closer attention to the thread, so it was my fault the pass got held up. The pass originator even told me to take some sticks, but even still, stubborn or not it's the least I could do.
I'll take 'em all on the next pass :p

Robert

Nice play Robert! I would have liked to see you take something as well, but I am glad you are part of my pass. Thanks again!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up the pass today. I got home from work around 4 and stopped by the post office. They were closed but I saw the worker inside and figured: "what the hell?" and she was more than kind enough to hand me the box. God bless the USPS! :)

BTW-What in the world is with the American Heart Association folder and pamphlet? Is your wife giving you guff there Gr8?? :p Will read the pamphlet later.

Will post puts and takes later tonight after I decide what to do.
-Scott

***PM sent to gr8 for approval :) :)

My wife is a nurse and she got that at some conference or continuing education thingy...Just something to put the papers in, and the pamphlet was a cruel joke by me... :D :D ..how come no one's laughing.... :0 :0 ...Anyway, glad you got the box and them plays were okay with me, but hey I am easier to satisfy than most... ;)

O.K., here it goes guys. If there is a beef, please PM and I will correct any mistakes. The cigars are listed in the number that they are supposed to replace.

Take:
#39 Puro Indios Gordo
#37 CAO Brazilia Samba
#31 Joya de Nicaragua Antono GC
#2 LGC Series R #5
#38 Diablo Picante
#5 Montecristo #4(ISOM)

Puts:
#40 Ashton VSG Spellbound
#41 Diamond Crown Maximus #1
#42 Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Torpedo Extra
#43 Torano 1916 Cameroon Torpedo
#44 Opus X Reserve 'D Chateau
#45 Diplomaticos #2(ISOM)

If there are no complaints, I can get this out tomorrow by noon, though I might wait until Wednesday to give everyone time to take a look. ??? ??? ???

Pretty interesting trick with the pamphlet there gr8. :D My wife is a counselor and she is now in charge of a smoking cessation program at her place of employment!. :0 :0 Now that is something else!. She doesn't mind my habit though, it gives her something to rib me about. :) ;)
(edited for grammatical reasons)

Nice P/Ts. Let me know how that Gordo is, haven't tried one yet and am curious to see what anyone thinks about it :sign:

I'm looking at shipping this baby out tomorrow by noon, CST. Thanks for having me, I've had a great time carrying it home as well as drooling over(but not on) the cigars.

BD-The gordo is one that I will smoke when the wife and kids are gone for the better part of the day. What a cigarillo that one is!. ;) :p

Pass was sent out tonight via UPS. I tried the post office, but they were out to lunch when I tried to mail it, and they close right when I get off of work. :sneaky: So, I was forced to go to a place that actually required people to work. God bless UPS!.

glo_ups_brandmark.gif

:love: :love: :love: :love:

At any rate, the tracking # is:

12630X170313766818

You can enter the # here.

Heads up Triple D!!. :) :thumbs: :thumbs:

***Estimated time of arrival is Friday, December 3rd. :)

Doh!!

:p :p :D :sign: :sign:

1. 1Z 630 X17 03 1376 681 8
In Transit -
On Time
Sched. Delivery: Dec 3, 2004
Shipped to: PONCHATOULA, LA, US
Service Type: GROUND

I got the pass. I'll post puts and takes this weekend and have it back out Monday.