• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Hey Duane,

No scooping up in the back yard for any of your puts. :D

Here is what I've done:

Takes:
17.) Vegas Robaina Classico (ISOM)
30.) Bolivar Corona Extra (ISOM)
33.) Fuente Work of Art Maduro
45.) Diplomaticos #2 (ISOM)

Puts:
46.) Vegas Robaina Unicos (ISOM)
47.) Montecristo #2 (ISOM)
48.) Bolivar Belisco Finos (ISOM)
49.) PAM 64 Exclusivo
50.) Partagas SD4 (ISOM)

Host Bag:
ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)

I'm shipping out in the AM, Thanks for having me :thumbs:

Good play Triple_D!. I'm sure gr8 will thoroughly enjoy the ERDM. I can't remember what rating it received in Cigar Aficionado, but I do remember some very positive remarks. :thumbs:

OK, here's what I know for the moment.

I got a call from the shift sergeant askin' if I was expectin' a box of cigars to come to my house. Of course I said yes. Well, they have a guy in custody at HQ that was trying to sell loose cigars to some people at the liquor store. They told the
owner who promptly called the police. Our 2nd shift guys quickly responded and found the box in his car and some singles on him. I'm off to HQ to ID the box and produce a list of the smokes for verification. Don't worry, the $HITHEAD is goin' to jail!!! :angry:

I'll check back and give follow up as I find out!!

Floyd T.

What the hell, they need to cut this loozers nuts off for this one. Keep us updated Floyd, we all might have to make a road trip on this one..... :angry: :angry2: :angry:

Update:

It appears as though maybe half of the cigars are gone. Our Investigative Unit has the money he received for the cigars so we MAY be able to recover that. :angry:

I left the list with the Major in charge and he was going to give it to the investigator. The freakin' theif is in the jail charged with receiving stolen property over $300.00. It's a felony in Kentucky punishable by 1 - 5 years in jail. He has numerous other felony thefts in hi past so he'll go for a while.

I had the Major promise to put the remainder of the smokes in a cool area and I gave him some humi-packs to put with it. Of course the screwhead got rid of that ****!(bad guym, NOT my Major!)

Gimme a couple days to work on this and I'll see if I can't get the prosecutor and Judge to agree to let photos attest to the evidence and let me have what's left. Not impossible to do, just takes some leg work!

I'll post as soon as I have another update.

Floyd T. :angry:

PS: This F#$K got the box off my porch 10 minutes after the post man dropped it off. I talked to him as well!! Sorry Brothers!! :(

I hate to see things like this happen. It's a good thing you're a cop!

Man, that asshole stole from the wrong guy!!

This bites but Floyd is a stand up guy, he'll get it straight!

Good job to your fellow officers for nabbing the creep!

Thanks for the update Floyd, I'm sure that it could have happened to any of us especaially during this time of the year. What I'll when the Box fiannly makes it to me, I'll put a number of top end sticks to help replace some of the stolen / sold ones. Still that bastard need to be hung for this one...... :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is unbelievable. I can't believe that there are people out there that would do this kind of thing. I hope everything gets straightened out and this bastard hangs to what he's done......nice Christmas spirit @sshole :angry2:

gr8full2day,

You're in the CPI (Cigar Pass Insurance)?

This is to cover the pass host.

I hate to bring this up, but aren't there any cigars in there that we "don't want pictured" in this investigation?

ALostTexan

Gentlemen...I'm doin' what I can. :( Here's the latest from our investigator(he and I came on together so info from him is much easier to get)

Cigars left in the box:

LGC Series R # 5
Punch Churchill ISOM (3/99)
Bolivar Belicoso Fina (BBF) ISOM
PAM Manarchas
Ashton VSG Illusion
Flor de Orlando #350
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700
La Vieja Habana EL Red Velvet
AVO #77
Ashton VSG Spellbound
Diamond Crown Maximus #1
Opus X Reserve 'D Chateau
Montecristo #2 (ISOM)
PAM 64 Exclusivo
Partagas SD4 (ISOM)
ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)

Money taken from JOE SCUMBAG(name changed to protect the guilty!)

$75.00

Here's the down side. I'm tryin' to get them to charge this jackoff with the entire amount of cigar value when he stole them. We could easily get it over the $300 threshold for the felony charge. It seems as though the prosecutor wants to just go with what is missing which would not meet the felony level. :angry:

I'm losin' my mind over this! Semantics is all it is. Receiving Stolen Property is just the same as Theft By Unlawful Taking except you don't have to prove he stole the freakin' box off of my porch! BULL$HIT!!!

Upside: What's left in the box is in our property room, which is cool(the property room Lieutenant smokes cigars and said he'd take care of 'em!) The humi packs will work for the time being until I can get them released. No worries there. Hopefully I can get 'em by Monday. I'll know more in the morning(as I'm workin' nights and NO ADMIN people work at night!!!!)

Apologies again! I'm tryin'!

Floyd T.

PS: as for the concern over the pictures, no problem. We have that taken care of!

Floyd T.

I'm not a lawyer or law enforcement agent, but isn't stealing US Mail a federal offense?

It is indeed a federal offense however, until you get the USPS Investigators to adopt the case, it remains in the hands of the local jurisdiction. And even then, depending on sentencing guidelines, sometimes the bad guy gets more time in local jail than in federal prison. Our guys(at my request) are checking all of those angles.

Thanks for the input though. Good to see a BOTL lookin' out for the group!

Floyd T.

What Floyd's forgetting to tell all of you, is that the guy is his wife's cousin, who was coming over for some extra-curricular activity, while Floyd was away protecting and serving.

Good luck with this......