• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

This is what I get for being on a plane all day!

I ended up going out and getting loaded last night. So, I didn't get a list together, but will try to get it done tonight. Going to go nurse the hangover now and do some work. So, if anyone wants to sign up for the 11th person lottery, keep siging up. I'll draw the name later tonight or tomorrow a.m. Oh and you don't have to post on odd numbers anymore. :cool:

11? Throw my hat in the ring...or is it ring in the hat?

Haha count me OUT! There is no way I could compete with all of you guys but this will be a great pass to watch progress. Have fun guys.

1 CoventryCat86
2 Devin Cole
3 NorcalCigarLvr
4 Castaway
5 preembargo
6 BlindedByScience
7 marcsheldon
8 tone-ny
9 Swissy
10 Zach

11 bfreebern

12 strayvector (I added one more because I like round numbers. :))

Need addresses from the above people. I will post the cigar list tonight/tomorrow and the pass order after I receive addresses.

1 CoventryCat86
2 Devin Cole
3 NorcalCigarLvr
4 Castaway
5 preembargo
6 BlindedByScience
7 marcsheldon
8 tone-ny
9 Swissy
10 Zach

11 bfreebern

12 strayvector (I added one more because I like round numbers. :) )

Need addresses from the above people. I will post the cigar list tonight/tomorrow and the pass order after I receive addresses.

Aww c'mon, Matt... I wanted a shot at screwing up the pass list and mis-numbering the bags in your pass... :(

First post updated with cigar list. Still need a couple of addresses and then we'll start, probably at the end of next week. The pass will start heading west and back towards the east after that, by request of an east coast participant who will not be available for an early turn around the first part of January.

Aww c'mon, Matt... I wanted a shot at screwing up the pass list and mis-numbering the bags in your pass... :(

Sorry dude.... 100% luck of the draw for the last two people....

Thanks for the inclusion, Matt. PM on the way.

Pass order has been posted in the initial post. There was a change from my last update. Devin had wanted to be towards the end, but called and changed his mind and asked to be first. So, the pass starts east, heads west, then north and then back to the heartland. I'll get this going mid-week. Seems as though I thought I had single baggies and turns out I need to go get some. So, I'll send this out as soon as I get the supplies.

Also, there was some concern among a couple participants that I had changed the pass to include some stuff that is more towards the high end and that they may not be able to cover it. Don't worry, I am not nearly as stringent on dollar for dollar, year for year, etc. as some people. Let's keep it reasonable, but let's also not get out of control if a trade doesn't seem up to par to some who aren't in the pass. If any participants have a problem with this, let me know.

Thanks guys!

Looks great Matt ...... I won't even bother thinking about P&T's until it's headed my way as those guys ahead of me are going to mess this pass up anyways. Oh wait, Gramps isn't in this pass ...... :D

:cool:

Looks great Matt ...... I won't even bother thinking about P&T's until it's headed my way as those guys ahead of me are going to mess this pass up anyways. Oh wait, Gramps isn't in this pass ...... :D

Oh, look!!! David's in the pass!!! Fantastic.... I know you don't get Munimakers and Black & Milds very often Matt so it should be a treat!!!

Those "specials" of yours got any age on 'em, David??? :whistling:

Oh, look!!! David's in the pass!!! Fantastic.... I know you don't get Munimakers and Black & Milds very often Matt so it should be a treat!!!

Those "specials" of yours got any age on 'em, David??? :whistling:

Age? Gramps, your socks have more age on them than anything in my collection :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .