• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

Looks great Matt ...... I won't even bother thinking about P&T's until it's headed my way as those guys ahead of me are going to mess this pass up anyways. Oh wait, Gramps isn't in this pass ...... :D

:cool:

Oh, look!!! David's in the pass!!! Fantastic.... I know you don't get Munimakers and Black & Milds very often Matt so it should be a treat!!!

Those "specials" of yours got any age on 'em, David??? :whistling:

Age? Gramps, your socks have more age on them than anything in my collection :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Yeah - and they smoke much better too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:whistling: :D :cool:

Leave some ISOMs for the last of us! :thumbs:

Why would you possibly want any ISOM's when you've got the possibility of picking up some nicely aged Munimakers and Black & Milds??? That's some fine smoking there... :love:

You guys are in for a real treat. I see now that I can get White Owl Apple, Grape, Pine, Peach, and Strawberry Xtra Blunts from JR Cigar....!! (Pine....eww.....).

WooooHooooo.....!!!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Pass order has been posted in the initial post. There was a change from my last update. Devin had wanted to be towards the end, but called and changed his mind and asked to be first. So, the pass starts east, heads west, then north and then back to the heartland. I'll get this going mid-week. Seems as though I thought I had single baggies and turns out I need to go get some. So, I'll send this out as soon as I get the supplies.

Also, there was some concern among a couple participants that I had changed the pass to include some stuff that is more towards the high end and that they may not be able to cover it. Don't worry, I am not nearly as stringent on dollar for dollar, year for year, etc. as some people. Let's keep it reasonable, but let's also not get out of control if a trade doesn't seem up to par to some who aren't in the pass. If any participants have a problem with this, let me know.

Thanks guys!

I just brought 100 baggies to work. Let me know if you need me to send you some.

I finally get to pick after Devin and Bill! I have a few 1973 Dutch Master, Corona De Luxes from when I celebrated the Mets making the World Series. Hopefully time has treated them well ;) I'm sure they will get back to Matt as none of you young studs have a tatste for these choice morsels. :whistling:

I finally get to pick after Devin and Bill! I have a few 1973 Dutch Master, Corona De Luxes from when I celebrated the Mets making the World Series. Hopefully time has treated them well ;) I'm sure they will get back to Matt as none of you young studs have a tatste for these choice morsels. :whistling:

Hehe, tone-ny called me a stud :love:

Hehe, tone-ny called me a stud :love:

Yeah I felt charitable, LOL!

Looks great Matt ...... I won't even bother thinking about P&T's until it's headed my way as those guys ahead of me are going to mess this pass up anyways. Oh wait, Gramps isn't in this pass ...... :D

Oh, look!!! David's in the pass!!! Fantastic.... I know you don't get Munimakers and Black & Milds very often Matt so it should be a treat!!!

Those "specials" of yours got any age on 'em, David??? :whistling:

David doesn't care about age, he just wants everyone before him to make sure that their put is a Shark.

I finally get to pick after Devin and Bill!

Only the best...Philles Chocolate Blunts. Aged though...:D

Looking forward to being part of this pass with all you gentlemen!

Matt, prophylactics are NOT cigar baggies!!!! :0

Matt, prophylactics are NOT cigar baggies!!!! :0

He uses those for bubble gum.

Naw, unbreakable water ballons.....

Trust me, they break.

05-21-06_1043.jpg

I have a few 1973 Dutch Master, Corona De Luxes from when I celebrated the Mets making the World Series.
Man... I'd do anything to have a piece of that history right there. I might even consider giving up some of my now-discontinued Philly Berry Blunts... Not much age, but destined to become collectors items.

You guys are in for a real treat. I see now that I can get White Owl Apple, Grape, Pine, Peach, and Strawberry Xtra Blunts from JR Cigar....!! (Pine....eww.....).

WooooHooooo.....!!!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Pine... that gives me an idea... I can get all the pine scented moose nuggets you want! crunch them up and roll your own!
:laugh: