• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

digging in the freezer right now for ya!

DIG, DIG, DIG!!!! :laugh:

Mike, please don't swell his head up more than it already has...LMAO

Don't have any Black and Milds, but I can locate some Hav-A-Tampa Jewels... :thumbs:

Don't have any Black and Milds, but I can locate some Hav-A-Tampa Jewels... :thumbs:

FOUND IT!!
:laugh:

Truck will be by tomorrow to ship it down to you... a BIIIIIG truck! :whistling:

(and what the crap is a Hav-A-Tampa Jewel... or do I not wanna know! :laugh: )

Oh Man Swissy, you're in for a real treat. Not only do they come pre cut, but each one has its own cigar holder so you can look fancy and not get any of that exquisite short filler in your mouth.
:sign:

FOUND IT!!

Truck will be by tomorrow to ship it down to you... a BIIIIIG truck! :whistling:

LOL ..... Swissy's Big Ol' Tub-O-Salmon Spread is a thing of beauty! Hey, I'd trade you more of the Gold Champagne for that stuff :laugh:

:cool:

Now, HERE'S a fine smoke...!! I see they now come in berry and chocolate too...!!!... :D

ooooh! You're making my mouth water. They look soooo much better than the Black&Milds that I'm used to. Do you think my Garcia y Vega cigars will be equitable trades for these?

FOUND IT!!

Looks like it's time to pull out a BIG Humi bag then! :whistling:

Tampa's were one of the treats that started me down the road to financial ruin... :laugh:

My wife wishes I still smoked those! LMAO

Phillies Berry Line, don't know how I missed those...sigh

Now, HERE'S a fine smoke...!! I see they now come in berry and chocolate too...!!!... :D

drop_soap.jpg

The box finally made it to the post office. I apologize to everyone for the delay, but things have been hectic this past week. We are doing this pas old school... so, inside the box are the cigars, a list of participates along with order and addresses and a blank shhet of lined paper for puts and takes. I got the single baggies from freebird after I mailed the box out today, so right now there are no extra single bags in the box. I can mail some out ahead of the box if we think it's needed. Here's a huge request for the participants.... no bitching or moaning about puts/takes. I f you want to experience a cigar, take it and put what you think works for the trade. Anyone not participating in this pass should hold their tongues as to fairness, etc. Don't wanna hear it. If it's o.k. with the people in the pass, it's o.k. with me. The idea is to have an old school pas that runs smoothly. So, now that it's on it's way, we can start enjoying the experience.

Pass order has been posted in the initial post. There was a change from my last update. Devin had wanted to be towards the end, but called and changed his mind and asked to be first. So, the pass starts east, heads west, then north and then back to the heartland. I'll get this going mid-week. Seems as though I thought I had single baggies and turns out I need to go get some. So, I'll send this out as soon as I get the supplies.

Also, there was some concern among a couple participants that I had changed the pass to include some stuff that is more towards the high end and that they may not be able to cover it. Don't worry, I am not nearly as stringent on dollar for dollar, year for year, etc. as some people. Let's keep it reasonable, but let's also not get out of control if a trade doesn't seem up to par to some who aren't in the pass. If any participants have a problem with this, let me know.

Thanks guys!

The box finally made it to the post office. I apologize to everyone for the delay, but things have been hectic this past week. We are doing this pas old school... so, inside the box are the cigars, a list of participates along with order and addresses and a blank shhet of lined paper for puts and takes. I got the single baggies from freebird after I mailed the box out today, so right now there are no extra single bags in the box. I can mail some out ahead of the box if we think it's needed. Here's a huge request for the participants.... no bitching or moaning about puts/takes. I f you want to experience a cigar, take it and put what you think works for the trade. Anyone not participating in this pass should hold their tongues as to fairness, etc. Don't wanna hear it. If it's o.k. with the people in the pass, it's o.k. with me. The idea is to have an old school pas that runs smoothly. So, now that it's on it's way, we can start enjoying the experience.

Ok... you said it twice. I ( and I know you were talkin to me) get the freakin point. This is your pass... and everyone can make plays like you always do. Got it! :cool: Let me tell you this though Ratt Boy. You have sucked all the fun out of it for me. Now every ol'body (especially the pass participants) gets to have FUN, but ME. You have rained on my parade. You have taken the sole purpose I exist and flushed it down the toilet. You have left me a desolate and deserted shell of a human being. Thanks... Hope you're happy now.... booger face.

ROTFLMAO!!! No one said you couldn't comment.... just that we won't listen.. LMAO!!!! But, to me, that's nothing new..... :sign:

Ok... you said it twice. I ( and I know you were talkin to me) get the freakin point. This is your pass... and everyone can make plays like you always do. Got it! :cool: Let me tell you this though Ratt Boy. You have sucked all the fun out of it for me. Now every ol'body (especially the pass participants) gets to have FUN, but ME. You have rained on my parade. You have taken the sole purpose I exist and flushed it down the toilet. You have left me a desolate and deserted shell of a human being. Thanks... Hope you're happy now.... booger face.

I knew he was talking about you ...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FINE! Laugh all you guys want Rattboy.... hmmmph!

Just remember.... I'll still be here with my pencil and paper jotting down everything swapped in and out .... glued to the monitor.... waiting...... waiting.... loseing sleep so I don't miss anything posted. Calling in sick from work. I'll keep it in a special section of my diary. And then at the end of the year... some of your pass players might get turned in to Santa for not playing fair and being nice! HA! So there!

And what are you laughing at NORKY DORKY CAL BOY? Think it's funny do ya? Sure... laugh it up!

And yeah... Devin ... I'm pissed that I'm not in a pass with you... Rattboy did it on purpose. He's always picking on me. Freakin' Baseball bat stealer! :sign:

FINE! Laugh all you guys want Rattboy.... hmmmph!

Just remember.... I'll still be here with my pencil and paper jotting down everything swapped in and out .... glued to the monitor.... waiting...... waiting.... loseing sleep so I don't miss anything posted. Calling in sick from work. I'll keep it in a special section of my diary. And then at the end of the year... some of your pass players might get turned in to Santa for not playing fair and being nice! HA! So there!

And what are you laughing at NORKY DORKY CAL BOY? Think it's funny do ya? Sure... laugh it up!

And yeah... Devin ... I'm pissed that I'm not in a pass with you... Rattboy did it on purpose. He's always picking on me. Freakin' Baseball bat stealer! :sign:

LOL ..... Day 17 and your already on Santa's bad list ?

:sign:

Writing that down... NORKY DORKY CAL BOY... That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You go, Mike.... Let 'er rip... Ol' Matty's trying to temp the pass members into his reach around club - and you shouldn't have to tolerate that... I'll back you up... ;)