• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Royal Wedding

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
It was beautiful. Started watching at 5:30am. DVR’d the whole thing so I can go back and see what I missed in the first 90 minutes!

How are you celebrating?

George Brett has been married for years. I'm confused what you're watching then.

It was beautiful. Started watching at 5:30am. DVR’d the whole thing so I can go back and see what I missed in the first 90 minutes!

How are you celebrating?

Some people don't get the whole royalty thing as we is the USA has no King or Queen. Yes it is a big deal when a member of any royal family become married.

I recall in the 1950's going to what we use to called a movie house with my parents to watch a movie that was actually a documentary show when Queen Elisabeth the current Queen of the U.K., was crowned.

I think at the Queen is up in years, their is the possibility in my lifetime to see either her son Charles, or her grandson William t5o be crowned king of the U.K.

That also will be a very very big deal to many, even those who not subjects of the U.K.

I'll admit it; I watched much of it. I'm as fascinated with the Royal Family as most Americans. Besides, My favorite course in college was English History.

Doc

I just finished watching Bishop Curry's sermon. He sure made the Royal Family uncomfortable. It's a good thing the new Duchess didn't invite a Pentecostal minister.:D