• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Royal Wedding

I just finished watching Bishop Curry's sermon. He sure made the Royal Family uncomfortable. It's a good thing the new Duchess didn't invite a Pentecostal minister.:D
Haha. Yeah the looks on their faces was hilarious. It was certainly different from what they must have been used too.

Well the Royal Family is something those in the UK love, having a Queen or King is a big deal to their subjects. We is the U.S elect a new president every four years, the faces in the White House are not royalty just politicians.

Well the Royal Family is something those in the UK love, having a Queen or King is a big deal to their subjects. We is the U.S elect a new president every four years, the faces in the White House are not royalty just politicians.
What you say is not exactly true. Many British subjects don't care for the monarchy. They cost money. Something you seem to know something about. We are of course citizens not subjects, but the Royal Family is mostly tradition. They have no say in the governing of the country. They're only figure heads. Albeit, expensive ones.

Doc

Well the crowds of people lining the streets of the U.K. to get a glimpse of the Royal Couple shows many of the subjects love the royal family. I try and read the UK Mail daily, it was loaded with story's about ever aspect about the wedding. What ever you say it must have been something the editors of the "mail" though would please their readers.

The one thing I know for sure is you can not buy much with out money, plus the more money you have to spend on toys, or hobbies. The more fun life could be.

People buy lotto tickets because they dream of hitting a big jackpot, changing their lives, living in a big home, have a couple of nice cars. Some people call winning a lotto would be the ability to live like a king.

Me personally I would rather live like a Royal, then in a tent under some bridge like a homeless person.

Last edited:
Me personally I would rather live like a Royal, then in a tent under some bridge like a homeless person.

They can't fart without permission from someone.

Dude that just got married had to ask to keep his beard and wear the uniform... I'd much rather live free under a bridge than be a puppet.

They can't fart without permission from someone.

Dude that just got married had to ask to keep his beard and wear the uniform... I'd much rather live free under a bridge than be a puppet.

You are partially correct it is tought being a Royal, you are always in the public eye. Everything you say, do, is being scrutinized by the press, the public, and royal watchers, Your expected not to embarrass the monarchy. Don't want the Queen mad at you.

But the up side is you live a very nice life. Prince Charles has spent his life learning to being ready to be King, his first born Prince William has done the same.

The birth of William's three children put Harry way down on the list to ever be King. But should tragerty happen to William and his children. Harry will be expected to step in to the position.

Being a Royal is like being President, you can just jump in the car and drive yourself down to Mickey D's for a Big Mac, order of Fries, and shake without the Secret Service going along on you little trip. Even being President or Formor Presidents make life difficult.

Read recently where the young Bush was told he could not drive himself off the ranch in his pickup.

Last edited:
Well the crowds of people lining the streets of the U.K. to get a glimpse of the Royal Couple shows many of the subjects love the royal family. I try and read the UK Mail daily, it was loaded with story's es about ever aspect about the wedding. What ever you say it must have been something the editors of the "mail" though would please their readers.

The one thing I know for sure is you can not buy much with out money, plus the more money you have to spend on toys, or hobbies. The more fun life could be.

People buy lotto tickets because they dream of hitting a big jackpot, changing their lives, living in a big home, have a couple of nice cars. Some people call winning a lotto would be the ability to live like a king.

There were aprox. 100,000 people lining the streets. That includes foreigners. Do you have any idea what the pop. of Great Britain is? As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Doc

Last edited:
Jesus fuck people. I got off social media to avoid these your wrong- I’m right bull shit exchanges.