• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TheBlackCloud...what is that? Your pollution forecast?

SecretSanta

Bad Santa
I hope you've thought long and hard about what you think you deserve because if my payload has to fly through SoCal, I'm going to need a smog check for my lungs and all my reindeer. But lay it on me, what do you like to knock back? What tickles your fancy like my balls of holly?

Haha, I'm not sure how to respond to the balls of holly! Santa, thanks for making some room on your sleigh for me! I tend to go for big, dark, and boozy (stout, porter, barleywine, scotch ale, dopplebock, dubbel, quadruple) but if you have some nice hops around the North Pole I certainly wouldn't mind them! I'm pretty easy to please as I tend to like all sorts of beers. I can even appreciate a well crafted sour but they aren't really my jam. Whatever you send my way I'm sure I'll enjoy. My advice is to have Rudolph lead the pack along the coast so the smog is kept at a minimum, then follow the planes landing into LAX. You could even take a shuttle or Uber from there if you want to explore this fair city more in depth below the smog level. Thanks again, Santa!

Santa has done a little bit of research and it looks like you were actually on the naughty list! The fucking elves forgot to put a TPS cover sheet on the mother fucking memo. But it's already been processed and I can't call it back so enjoy. Next year I'll be sure to add in an extra load of coal in your stocking.

Hey Santa, the package just arrived. Very nice selection! Unfortunately the mean streets of LA was all too much for the glass, but all bottles arrived same and sound. Thanks again and a merry Christmas to you and yours!

Ahhhh Jeffe...if I had known that you rolled with the homies, I would have put more bulletproofing on the package. Tis a shame, but did the stick arrive alright as well? Let me see what my elves might have laying around.

The stick did arrive safely and in one large piece. The only casualty was the glass. A shame but whaddya gonna do, eh? The elves must have been a tad rambunctious. Haha, merry Christmas again and thanks for thinking of me!

Hohoho! I think a reindeer may have done a flyby and dropped a dump on your patio. Keep an eye out.

Hi Santa, a nice box landed on my desk. You didn't have to but thanks for the replacement. Merry Christmas to you!