• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There's something about women and snakes...

I think honestly it's died down since I was a kid, but man, they have always scared the hell out of me. :laugh:

But they are so cute
6o.jpg

don't you want to just hug them?
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

That's it. I'm moving to Vegas. Nice Albino Burmese (I think.)

It's the whole Adam-Eve, Garden of Eden thing - that's at least, typically, deeply nestled in the subsconscious of most. It's been done to death too. If I were inclined to be so into such a scene, forget snakes...bring on a hot broad and a bull mastiff or great dane, with the next stop being horses. :sign: :laugh:

Matt - your ears are burning... :sign:

Good gosh, what have I brought to CP. :D

Welcome, Maria. Primal, mythical, visceral. These are all adjectives that apply to the union of woman and snake.

Wilkey

SnakeBabe...I have this sneaking suspicion that you like attention. Fortunately, we like giving it...carry on.
Do you like cigars?

You, a friend and those double headed snakes, then we're talking.

Welcome aboard. :cool:

That is one awesome looking Burmese.

Snakes are some of the neatest creatures.

Used to have a Red Tail Boa many years ago. Raised it from a pup of 18". Had to give him up when he was just over 6'.

Buncha hard dicks.

*** Horrible timing, LOL. Ummm, the hot potato bomb doesn't contain dicks. I was busting on the guys here who are always drawn to the attention seeking ladies.