• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is not what IM is about!

Jon you jerk, his reply was made while I was typing that out! Go giggle like a schoolgirl somewhere else!

....so, if you don't want to deal with IM, set it to "offline" and the problem is solved. Good grief, like anyone cares about someone's personal pissing match.

In all cases, the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen takes care of the whole problem.

B.B.S.

....so, if you don't want to deal with IM, set it to "offline" and the problem is solved. Good grief, like anyone cares about someone's personal pissing match.

In all cases, the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen takes care of the whole problem.

B.B.S.

Yeah I figured out how to turn it off.

I don't have a horse in this race, but color me amused. But may I suggest that one google whatever Internet terminology they don't understand in the future?

Another visit from....

dramasqaud-1.jpg

Another visit from....

dramasqaud-1.jpg

I will consider the source on this one. I have no problem with this anymore. When it was sent more than once after I asked for Tom to speak up(as it was obvious I did not have a clue)After it was sent again I thought he was screwing with me. It was a joke that I did not understand at first but do now and it was funny. I never thought I would say these words but I will. Tom I am sorry I took your joke as a attempt to screw with me seriously.

With Tom, you guys wish this meant age/sex/location. It actually stands for anal/sadomasochism and the L... Well, I forget what it's called, but it involves a gerbil, peanut butter, nipple clamps and several of those freaky midget things in Frank's avatar.

:sign:

With Tom, you guys wish this meant age/sex/location. It actually stands for anal/sadomasochism and the L... Well, I forget what it's called, but it involves a gerbil, peanut butter, nipple clamps and several of those freaky midget things in Frank's avatar.

sign.gif

This post is useless without photo's!!!

LINKY