• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thursday Killer Beans Special!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Thursday Killer Beans Special!

10% off of any 2 lbs you want, both 1 lb and 1/2 lb bags, two pound minimum (shipping is extra), 15% off of any 3 lbs you want, both 1 lb and 1/2 lb bags, three pound minimum (shipping is extra) here's what you have to choose from:

Medellin Mad Man
1/2 lb bag Regular Price $8.45
1 lb bag Regular Price $14.95

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
1 lb bag Regular Price $14.95
1/2 lb bag Regular Price $8.45

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, you can also send me a message and/or text please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well...remember, I know where you live!

Spread the Word...Coffee is Food!!!

This special ends at midnight on Thursday, August 14thCol & Nic.png

I just wanted to say that your beans make great cold brew! I've been making the cold brew this summer in a French Press and absolutely love it.

I just wanted to say that your beans make great cold brew! I've been making the cold brew this summer in a French Press and absolutely love it.

Hey Larry, Would you mind sharing your 'recipe' (e.g. how much grounds/water, time etc...). I've been wanting to try cold brewing, and your comment has inspired me :).

I grind in an old Braun grinder, fill it to the top, grind the beans, put them in Bodum 1 liter press, fill it with cold tap water making sure all the beans are wet, I usually stir it. Put it on the counter overnight and it’s ready in the am. I just use the French press because it’s easier than filtering it through a paper filter. I tried it in the fridge a couple of times but actually like it better just sitting out on the counter. Needs about 8 or so hours. I think the preferred method may be using the paper filter but everyone in my house is good with the French Press.

PS basically a rounded teaspoon per cup.

Last edited:
I sure do! Contact me if you'd like me to box some up and get them to you.