• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Cohiba Robusto and a little UNO action with my wife.View attachment 19782

Great smoke! I haven't played UNO since my kids were young. We played it all the time and they loved it. This past fall, when the weather agreed on a sunny Sunday afternoons, my wife and I would play Cribbage on the patio. As long as I was down wind. Good times!

Great smoke! I haven't played UNO since my kids were young. We played it all the time and they loved it. This past fall, when the weather agreed on a sunny Sunday afternoons, my wife and I would play Cribbage on the patio. As long as I was down wind. Good times!

Cribbage is a good one as well. My fam is trying to do little to no texh on weekends, so we're kicking it old school with out entertainment. Guess who, Monopoly, uno and Sorry have become staples in our home.

Cribbage is a good one as well. My fam is trying to do little to no texh on weekends, so we're kicking it old school with out entertainment. Guess who, Monopoly, uno and Sorry have become staples in our home.

Pretty much all of those became airborne projectiles when I played as a kid. My sister is a sore loser. :D