• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Well this was a first ever Liga Undercrown - Maduro - Crona Double 7" X 54 Ring Gauge, not a clone of the Liga Privada T- 52. But a good half price substitute for those on a budget.

Favorite online retail turned me on to this hidden gem. Nice to find a online merchant that has knowledgeable staff.

image.jpeg

ETP MAR 17
Z975f0P.jpg

Esteban Carrera - Hellcat - 6.0" x 58 R/G - Box Pressed, not something I would recommend because they seem to skimp on tabacco. Don't get me wrong, the flavor profile is very good, but for a Cigar in this size, the smoking time is short, and at this price point there are better stick for less money IMHO.

image.jpeg

Well it was a La Estrella Cubana Oscar - Torpedo today nice little price point Cigar that sadly is no long being made. I am down to my last few bundles of this little stick. Could not believe when I took a chance on this price point bundle Cigar and it was good.

Sad part is it is apprently out of production, was under $1.50/stick. Yes there are some still in stock at a few on-line retailers, good hunting, if you want to try em.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Well it was a La Estrella Cubana Oscar - Torpedo today nice little price point Cigar that sadly is no long being made. I am down to my last few bundles of this little stick. Could not believe when I took a chance on this price point bundle Cigar and it was good.

Sad part is it is apprently out of production, was under $1.50/stick. Yes there are some still in stock at a few on-line retailers, good hunting, if you want to try em.

View attachment 20529 View attachment 20528
Love the way you are doing these smokes. Really let’s a newbie cigar guy see what are the pros and cons of some smoke. Also for the group this is mine for the night
90E73CA5-1305-4705-844E-D7D881105332.jpeg
Kai is not amused lol