• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Love the way you are doing these smokes. Really let’s a newbie cigar guy see what are the pros and cons of some smoke. Also for the group this is mine for the night
View attachment 20534
Kai is not amused lol

I try my hardest to give my honest opinion, but will also say if you think of a Cigar, and a bottle of Wine have one similarity.
Each of us have different taste sensors, so just because Cigar "A" cost say $20.00/Cigar, but Cigar "B" cost only $5.00/Cigar. If you personally don't like the $20.00 stick, but love the $5.00 stick.
You are not crazy, you just prefer the taste or flavor profile of the lesser expensive stick. High price don't make anything great, or only so so, it your personal taste buds say to you this taste great.
We have this B & M is Scottsdale, AZ who has a big on-line business. They have mayber 14 -20 house brand rolled for them by several big name Cigar makers. I have personally had 3 or 4 of the offering, all are price under $4.00/stick. Really good house blend, by big name maker, for the price point smoker.

I try my hardest to give my honest opinion, but will also say if you think of a Cigar, and a bottle of Wine have one similarity.
Each of us have different taste sensors, so just because Cigar "A" cost say $20.00/Cigar, but Cigar "B" cost only $5.00/Cigar. If you personally don't like the $20.00 stick, but love the $5.00 stick.
You are not crazy, you just prefer the taste or flavor profile of the lesser expensive stick. High price don't make anything great, or only so so, it your personal taste buds say to you this taste great.
We have this B & M is Scottsdale, AZ who has a big on-line business. They have mayber 14 -20 house brand rolled for them by several big name Cigar makers. I have personally had 3 or 4 of the offering, all are price under $4.00/stick. Really good house blend, by big name maker, for the price point smoker.
I’ve gotta try some of my local B&M’s cigars. They are all unbranded so as a new smoker I’m a little iffy to try them right now until I get through some of my samplers but I am interested in them for sure. But you are correct about profiles. For example the illumination I’m smoking tonight was hailed through many cigar reviewers for its pepper on pepper on pepper. But for me this cigar had stupid pepper in the first few puffs and mellowed out into a delicious feast. Right now I favor the cheaper ends until my job picks up so it definitely helps.

Well I being patriotic this A.M., with a, CAO - American - Torpedo. This is something I got in the mail last week with an inbound order when I decide to pull the trigger on this stick because of the blend & fancy banding.

Sorry for the poor picture quality but shines stuff is hard to photograph. Yes the wrapper does have it own barber pole design where the wrapper appear to have a light stripe running down it.

This is a well constructed stick, that burns even, ashes up even, and even has a foot band to add a little class. Very interesting sweetish flavor profile. Best part is it is a sub $7.00 price point.

CAO IMHO is a brand of Cigars many times people forget or ignore to explore, my personal experience with them is they are a good value brand.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Crbo0Jtl.jpg

No. 2