• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

View attachment 22924
Well CigSid and golfgar won’t agree, but I had a choice of two boxes of Behike or a new keyboard. It’s a Yamaha PSR-S 775. Was also a good time to share the new Monti Grupo de Mastros private batch IV my B&M just got. Smoking very well right now.

I can't disagree with that, life is a series of choices and you made a choice that's right for you. Cheers on the new keyboard!

View attachment 22924
Well CigSid and golfgar won’t agree, but I had a choice of two boxes of Behike or a new keyboard. It’s a Yamaha PSR-S 775. Was also a good time to share the new Monti Grupo de Mastros private batch IV my B&M just got. Smoking very well right now.
That's awesome. I bought a Yamaha MO8 8 years ago that I need to spend some time with! Probably when I retire next year.

I've been looking at cigars, on a site BuyPipeTobacco.com, saw they had a selection of cigars, could you suggest one that is smooth on the pallet?
Try another site for cigars.
Here are a couple...
https://www.jrcigars.com/
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/

I recommend you try a sampler pack. Read the descriptions and pick something that refers to mild to medium. But... yeah... I don't care for Dutch Masters and those dry cured cigars to much. Maybe you would though. And there's nothing wrong with it if you do. Probably ought to tke this conversation to a different thread though, this is for showing what your enjoying... at least that's what I thought. Good luck on finding something you enjoy.

Had a front move through yesterday. The wind laid down, and the temps were like being indoors while I sat on the patio last night.

I enjoyed a PLPC and coupled with the weather it blew my socks off.

Sometimes I wonder why I buy so many different cigars when there's a few that just consistently blow my doors off.