• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I don’t usually smoke for lunch, long weekend and busy Monday we’re good reasons to break one out of the box. This was a very mellow medium body stick, I have a hard time describing taste profiles but, I had apple, caramel, spice in the first third, sweetness came out in the second lunch had to go long to accommodate the size of the stick. The stick was very well built burned well, the taste of cognac all the way through. This will be on my search list for future investments.48C188CE-7920-41A4-9ACC-EBFCF7CFA11B.jpeg2DB019B7-D621-4488-BE66-15336F702EF2.jpeg

I don’t usually smoke for lunch, long weekend and busy Monday we’re good reasons to break one out of the box. This was a very mellow medium body stick, I have a hard time describing taste profiles but, I had apple, caramel, spice in the first third, sweetness came out in the second lunch had to go long to accommodate the size of the stick. The stick was very well built burned well, the taste of cognac all the way through. This will be on my search list for future investments.View attachment 23008View attachment 23009

Anejos are great and if it's still the way it used to be, they were released a few times a year.