• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

D4DC0F13-CD92-43FB-A46F-11C2B66A5605.jpeg
Second to last one from a box split here. I haven’t had a larger ring gauge smoke in a long long time, forgot how amazingly cool the smoke can be. This one has mellowed out so much that I’m picking up some really sweet notes behind a cinnamon-like heat. An awesome velvety mouth feel to boot.

Wabbits, wabbits, I daught I saw a wabbit. What breed are they Mr. Fudd? They look very social. What does one do with a rabbit?

Wabbits, wabbits, I daught I saw a wabbit. What breed are they Mr. Fudd? They look very social. What does one do with a rabbit?

Holland Lops, are the breed. One buys a rabbit, after badgering parents for months, then starts to neglect them just like all the other pets. Then the parents are the ones to take care of/feed, until they find another home :) Either that, or stew.......but I've never made rabbit stew.

Please don’t make stew. They look like such good company while you sit and have a stick. Talking to them is therapeutic, just like talk to our dogs. They understand us, don’t argue and don’t give a shit if you drop a ash on the floor.

Holland Lops, are the breed. One buys a rabbit, after badgering parents for months, then starts to neglect them just like all the other pets. Then the parents are the ones to take care of/feed, until they find another home :) Either that, or stew.......but I've never made rabbit stew.
Rabbit fricassee my friend!