• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Todays Project

It's so Huge!

I know, "That's what she said"

That should hold a few cigars! Looks good.

100_2708.jpg

It needs to some tuning, but it's a damn sturdy cabinet as of right now. As you can see there are some lips on the top and bottom that I will cut off and sand down. (Better to have to much and remove, than not enough.) I also need to move the center divider over about 3/8" to the left to make 2 identical sides. Then to finish it off, I will made the right and left side 3/4" less deep, so that the doors remain flush with front of the cabinet, about another day or two of fine details and tweaking.

I shall then buy and assemble the doors, seal it with acrylic, line the damn thing with spanish cedar, and veneer it. Then I shall call it completed.

And then you will have to start another one. Because all the sticks you have won't fit in there.

Hey CJ, here ya go bro. this is where I got mine
http://www.bristolvalley.com/

Lefty

Just checked in the garage and I have 5 pcs. of 1/4 in. that are a little over 5 ft. long x 4 1/4 in. wide left from my job that you can have if that will help you out at all. Let me know you are welcome to it.

Lefty

I've been working at it steadily, not a big budget this month, so any new pieces have yet to be added at this point. I hope to have this done soon, my tupperador is stuffed!

You told me that you placed an order with Bob.

Financing it fell through, so it's not in the cards at this moment unfortunately. :(

So for now, while I have some free time, I might as well be productive, give a try at managing a problem.

Very cool tank, I use to do SW fish in a 125 gallon set up. I found if I wanted a million dollars of salt water fish to live in my tank.....start with 2 million dollars of fish. LOL. BTW, nice dog face puffer.

I actually had a small catastrophe, and lost almost all of my live stock. I went on vacation to Vegas for my birthday and to see the family, I came back a month later, the tanks were filled with over 45lbs of algae, in some places it was over a few inches thick. The person watching my house decided to short cut watching the fish, and just turned the lights on so he didn't have to come back. 30 days later, I get home, all the coral has been overtaken by algae and killed off. Lost all but 2 fish. So it's taken a while to get the tanks maintained and clean, one of these days I'll start up again!

Very cool tank, I use to do SW fish in a 125 gallon set up. I found if I wanted a million dollars of salt water fish to live in my tank.....start with 2 million dollars of fish. LOL. BTW, nice dog face puffer.

It is y a hispidus puffer not dogface but he is nice, post some pics of the biocube. here is a pic of m 12 inch cube reef in my daughters tank.
2012-07-16_19-59-28_455.jpg

It was actually a Narrow Lined Puffer, along with a; Stars and Stripes Puffer, Green Spotted Puffer, Snowflake Eel, Darwin Black Clown Fish and a yellow Sebae Anemone. The other tank had a very tiny Black Volitan Lionfish and a Green Mandarin Goby.

The Black Volitan Lionfish and Green Spotted puffer are my only friends that made it. (Which was nice I guess, they meant the most to me. The Green Spotted Puffer I have had since my sophomore year in college and he went through hell due to my horrible roommate! Putting him in the toilet, taking him out of water trying to get him to puff up, ect.)

It was actually a Narrow Lined Puffer, along with a; Stars and Stripes Puffer, Green Spotted Puffer, Snowflake Eel, Darwin Black Clown Fish and a yellow Sebae Anemone. The other tank had a very tiny Black Volitan Lionfish and a Green Mandarin Goby.

The Black Volitan Lionfish and Green Spotted puffer are my only friends that made it. (Which was nice I guess, they meant the most to me. The Green Spotted Puffer I have had since my sophomore year in college and he went through hell due to my horrible roommate! Putting him in the toilet, taking him out of water trying to get him to puff up, ect.)

yes i was talking about the stars and stripes puffer whose latin is hispidus

Nice tank Drunk fish guy!

thanks i set it up for my daughter ;). i wouldn't recommend a tank that small to anyone but i have been doing this for over 10 years and have a 120 reef and 90 fish with live rock. I am surprised at how well this little tank is doing. I probably have over $500 dollars invested in it and i got everything but the LED light from work at a discount.

I thought this was a humidor build thread... :laugh: Enought fish talk how is the humidor going. Lets see some update!

Paul