• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Read some review on this. Seems like an ok stick. How was it?
It was an ok stick. Typical yardgar, got chucked about half way due to bitterness. That could have been due to relighting which is usual when doing yard work. I wouldn't turn me nose up if I got it again. This one was the habano robusto.

RjY 505 Churchill maduro. Picked up the latest issue of CA and they rated it 91. Paid $8.79 at my local B&M.

I'll be kind, it's RjY's first pure Nic. In its current state I believe they picked, dried, rolled and shipped.

There is nothing happening here yet, so I put two up for some marriage with friends in my humi and hope something positive happens. Nothing up front, no mid and a tingle on the back. Smoke production was lite. No conversation with it, so if you see it, plan on aging it and go from there.

suiIGk5l.jpg

Don Carlos Personal Reserve Petit Lancero

Crowned Heads Jericho Hill

I wanted to like it, but it just wasn't the cigar for the mood of the evening. I don't blame the stick -- I just didn't make the right selection tonight.

I've sooooo been MIA with the move and all. Barely enough time to sleep, let alone smoke a cigar. Today I got to unpacking all of the cigars that made the mice so far. Grabbed this one because it's short and I still have a shit-ton to do today.

IMG_4703.JPG

I hate not getting these posted the same day, but I enjoyed a No.9 Flying Pig with a good friend over some vanilla Crown and some Ale Smith Speedway Stout over the weekend. The cigar was beautiful and the drinks and chill time we're wonderful!IMG_20170709_004631.jpg IMG_20170709_010803.jpg