• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Damn, what do I do wth the box? Haven't had one yet, any opinions out there about the prospect of getting better with some age?
I'd store it deep away and hope with age they get smokable. Right now they are a miscue. Sorry my friend.

Damn, what do I do wth the box? Haven't had one yet, any opinions out there about the prospect of getting better with some age?
I tried several from 2 boxes, plus a few from friends, I can't believe how bad they are... They are so mild now, (almost no flavor at all) I can't see how aging them would make them any better, but that is just "my" opinion... I have one more intact box, and I think I am going to sell it before the whole world realizes how bad they are...

9Rh5EjFl.jpg

6102R

IMG_6219.JPG The Tabernacle by Foundation Cigar. On the first step to the soap box, let me say this, FIND THIS ONE, you won't be disappointed.

TabMain.jpg

THE TABERNACLE

““BROADLEAF IS MORE THAN TOBACCO FOR ME. IT IS SOMETHING SACRED.”
—NICHOLAS MELILLO”

The Tabernacle is Foundation Cigar Company’s newest super premium cigar, boasting a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper and some of Nicaragua’s finest fillers. It is a combination of tastes that calls on founder Nicholas Melillo’s roots in the Connecticut River Valley and also his work with the finest artisanal tobacco batches in Nicaragua.

“I want to show my love for Connecticut Broadleaf,” says Melillo. “I was born in New Haven where, at the turn of the century, there were many cigar factories.”

Also wanting to continue showcasing the flavors of northern Nicaragua, Melillo blended The Tabernacle at AJ Fernandez’s factory in Estelí.

“AJ grows some of his tobacco on the farm, La Soledad, where I lived on when I first moved to Estelí in 2003. I know firsthand that AJ’s farm is blessed with the perfect location for growing filler tobaccos. He has incredible tobacco inventories and gave me full access to some of his best leaf for this project.”

Busy times allows for fewer smokes, but I need one tonight as I prep for a job interview on Friday morning. I'm doing my best to replace nervousness with excitement! Oh, and this Siglo III is pretty good ;)

View attachment 17282

Well, if that doesn't calm you down and make you purr like a kitten, send one to me for testing purposes. Maybe it works better on old folks