• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

When my wife brought these JUL 06 Monte No. 2's back from the UK in 2007 I chucked the first one as unsmokeable.

An hour and forty minutes of pure pleasure now.....
View attachment 17341
Great smoke man! Those are getting harder to find too. My last trip to Cuba and spent a half day and 6 shops later, I found 2 boxes of 25 at El Aljibe. That was it for entire town of Havana.

Had this '13 Reynaldo Gonzalez custom roll from a botl yesterday. Rich and very strong for a Cuban. Maybe not up there with Boli CE's or RyJ Cazadores of old, but by today's standards a "at least have breakfast first" smoke. Excellent flavor, wish I had more than one left.

20170722_081453.jpg

FZVraBhl.jpg

Eye of the Shark

Had this '13 Reynaldo Gonzalez custom roll from a botl yesterday. Rich and very strong for a Cuban. Maybe not up there with Boli CE's or RyJ Cazadores of old, but by today's standards a "at least have breakfast first" smoke. Excellent flavor, wish I had more than one left.

View attachment 17348

His smokes are phenomenal. I still have a good bit left from April trip to Cuba, and plan on holding on to them for a while. They seem like they are only going to get better.