• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Last night was a few years old BTL

I can't recall when (10+ years?), but the first time I tried a BTL, I hated it. Well, I picked up a fiver at the time, and never touched the other four until two weeks ago. The improvement was amazing.

Been a crazy week. I moved into a supervisor position in July, and had to let someone go Thursday, so I treated myself:
2017-09-17_00.35.27.jpg

Tonight, I had a Caldwell Eastern Standard, Midnight Express Robusto:
PHOTO_20170916_221139.jpg

And I followed it up with an Illusione Fume d'Amour (robusto?). I got this from a rep at the B&M. Not a fan.
PHOTO_20170917_002104.jpg

Coronado by La Flor from probably 2009 or 2010. Smoking amazing right now. Cinnamon spicy and still plenty of kick.

Edit: Holy crap that may have been the best cigar of 2017 for me. Exactly what I want in a cigar. Love that cinnamon/peppery spice and it lasted the whole way through to the nub.

Last edited:
Started the week with a Robaina farm roll from @tone-ny , another brother whose generosity confirms cigar folks are the best. Very nice smoke, perfect construction. Some leather and little bit of spice at first, and the core flavors had a vegetal sweetness that reminded me of cajeta...this semi-savory slow cooked caramel that I make whenever I score raw goat milk. Sounds weird I know, I just go with what my brain kicks out at me.
20170918_070542.jpg