• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I haven't smoked a cigar in a couple of days, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to mention how much it sucks to have 2 degree weather. When cracking your car window enough to smoke makes it feel like the skin is being stripped off of your face, your rolling cigar lounge becomes nothing but a damn car.

Looks like you made love with it.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture the other day.... “Damn! I bet that thing would make slurping noises when Larry put it in his mouth to take a draw”.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture the other day.... “Damn! I bet that thing would make slurping noises when Larry put it in his mouth to take a draw”.

I can't get that image out of my head now, thanks.

Sitting on the porch at the beach house in Watercolor smoking a Capuleto and having a beer.

How's the weather in 30A?

I can't get that image out of my head now, thanks.

How's the weather in 30A?

Weather is not great but way better than the single digits temp back home. The cigar wasn’t as wet as it appears, it must have been the lighting. LOL

Sitting on the porch at the beach house in Watercolor smoking a Capuleto and having a beer.
30A beer. Makes me think of my yearly fishing trip to Florida. I don't drink beer, but the gents I go with do, and that's always one they pick up. Watercolor is a beautiful place. Mrs. KB always insists we go to Destin though. Damn, I want to go fishing now.