• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo y Julieta Churchills....what can I can say...the Winston fellow knows his sticks.

Cohiba Siglo IV at the beach...aaaa now thats a cigar. After it immediately...I fired up a Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004. This such smooth cigar...it is amazing.

Toinight...I shall be smoking a Hoyo de Monterrey Doble Coronas...one of my all time favorites. :p

only the best ones here

This afternoon, I enjoyed a Winston Churchill Chequers.

I just smoked a Rocky Patel Renaissance robusto. Despite my past experiences an general feelings towards the Rocky Patel brand, this was a very nice smoke.

Had a Devil's Weed Raleigh today after class and with the nice weather am considering grabbing a second smoke. There isn't much better than a good cigar on a cool but not cold night.

I just got 5 of them in I can't wait to try one.

Don Pepin Garcia My Father #2 Beli. So far so freaking good.

I had a My Father today too, a robusto if I remember correctly. It didn't make an extraordinary impression on me; I thought it to be a decent cigar with a good profile, but for some reason it just didn't hit the spot for me.

I also had my first Arturo Fuente Hemingway today, a Signature, which was...well, fantastic. :)

At the NERF in Boston a RyJ Churchill (01) and a Camacho 11/18

Brian

Just lit my first Short Story and I have to say the WOAM lit up much easier than this little sucker did. First few puffs and I'm pretty impressed thus far.

Edit to say: Just finished the SS and it was a cool burning flavorful cigar all the way down to the nub, very impressed. About to light up a Camacho Triple Madro.

Padilla 1932 Toro ... had a wild burn and didn't really kick in with the flavor until about halfway down. Think I'm going to let this box rest for a couple months.

Bolivar Royal Coronas MAR08 so far today..something else is going to burn in a little bit. :whistling: :love:

Diplo #2 and then a Upmann #46....today was a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.