• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beautiful weather has me reaching for some bigger cigars:

'10 PSP2 - got wood? :p

Started with a FFOX Power Ranger. Gotta say, I was completely disappointed. I've had a few before and had the same reaction and figured I'd let one age for a bit. This one had 2 years on it and I had to put it down. It just didn't taste good.

Went back in and got a WOAM and it was fantastic.
That is one of the things that intrigues me so much about cigars is that I could live a stick and you could hate it. I love those FFOX xXx!

My b&m got the new Viajes yesterday (MOAB, FOAB, WMD, Super Shot 12ga and Wlp st patty's). I got two of each except for the Wlp... Learned my lesson with candela... So far the WMD and FOAB are al little young and could use some time to correct some annoying burn issues but the flavors were nice and show some potential.

photo16.jpg

Started with a FFOX Power Ranger. Gotta say, I was completely disappointed. I've had a few before and had the same reaction and figured I'd let one age for a bit. This one had 2 years on it and I had to put it down. It just didn't taste good.

That is one of the things that intrigues me so much about cigars is that I could live a stick and you could hate it. I love those FFOX xXx!

My b&m got the new Viajes yesterday (MOAB, FOAB, WMD, Super Shot 12ga and Wlp st patty's). I got two of each except for the Wlp... Learned my lesson with candela... So far the WMD and FOAB are al little young and could use some time to correct some annoying burn issues but the flavors were nice and show some potential.

Indeed one of the most interesting aspects to the cigar hobby. Everyone's palate is different! I've been meaning to try the Viaje line so its good to have some insight into the new ones. Which B&M do you go to? The humidor in EG? You should check out Joyals too in West Warwick if you haven't yet. Great selection and that guy knows his stuff. Great customer service.

Indeed one of the most interesting aspects to the cigar hobby. Everyone's palate is different! I've been meaning to try the Viaje line so its good to have some insight into the new ones. Which B&M do you go to? The humidor in EG? You should check out Joyals too in West Warwick if you haven't yet. Great selection and that guy knows his stuff. Great customer service.
In fact I have... I'm there right now, with that guy. Lol

Padron Londres Maduro while watching the UConn\Iowa game. I love these right down to their minimalist cap! :love:

I enjoyed a 2004 Siglo I this morning on the drive into work. After dinner I wanted to relax after a rough week, so I grabbed a Padron 1926 no. 6 from 2007

Monte no.4 from '07, must have been a dud because those have been pretty good up until now.
Tat red tubo while taking the newest pup walking with the other 2 dogs, great burn and still tasty.

Illusion 68, picked these up for when I do not have time for a larger stick (4x44) and was surprised at how good they were for a smaller stick.

Illusion 68, picked these up for when I do not have time for a larger stick (4x44) and was surprised at how good they were for a smaller stick.
I love those as well. I smoke a lot of smaller sticks this time of year especially. Tres mystiques are also one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.