• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/3rd of an El Triunfador Old Man & the C with a few friends,
Diplomatico #2,
and a Quesada Q d'Etat.

Partagas Short with some Lagavulin 16yr, Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro with some Highland Park 15yr. Vega Rob. Damn good smoke...

A Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto.
And a BOTL small batch 2010, made by PDR and a great smoke,

On this beautiful day here in southern NH (sunny and 70F) I decided to open up the Humi and grab one of my finer cigars. This is a Padron 1964 SI-15 Maduro. I am about 1/3 of the way thru this monster and it is great. Lots of thick flavorful smoke with just enough spice! Thanks Tom (BBS) for throwing this in on our trade this winter. It is everything you talked about in your review. A '64 on steroids indeed! :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1492_651615.jpg

There has been a lot of talk about smoking your better cigars anytime instead of saving them for a special day. So this is my first attempt at this new way of my cigar life.

Hope you all are enjoying a great one today as well.

Paul

Had an AVO 787 with the girlfriend last night. Little too mild for me but pleasant anyways

I have a blood test this afternoon that I'm supposed to be Nicotine free for, so I haven't smoked anything in several weeks. I have a PSD2 and a bottle of Old Rasputin waiting to break the fast just as soon as the needle is removed from my vein.

Went nuts this weekend and had a Opus X DC from God knows when, a Cohiba Espléndido I got from Seadub when his little one was born, a La Gloria Cubana Tainos from 06. All of them were wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.