• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I got home early today and it was nice and sunny, I had a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro.

CI Legends Copper Label (Drew Estate) This is a mild, tasty cigar without being "flavor-saturated". Creamy smoke with hazelnut and vanilla tones, with a slight touch of nutmeg and spice on the finish. None of this overpowers a smooth, mild tobacco flavor. This is just about the perfect "dessert" cigar.

Smoked a stick today with my cousin and Bayamos.
They smoked SS Maduros, and I hit up a Padron (Thanks for the Padron TallPaul)

I am smoking a LP #9 Robusto tonight with some Lagunita's IPA's. Less than a half an hour away now, can't friggen' wait.

LP #9 also. I keep buying fiver of these. Time to get a box. They've become one of my favorites.

Bolivar Royal Corona on the drive to work and a Upman Magnum 46 with a glass of Toscana for the night cap.

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona this morning on the drive to work.
Punch Rare Corojo Pita and San Cristobal Lancero this evening.

A tat black label torpedo that was part of some hitchikers from a great BOTL, it wasn't "full power" as some describe, which was perfectly fine by me. Tasty!
Currently smoking a tat tattoo lancero bought last year, not a powerhouse by any means, but at least I'm not writing this while spinning! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.