• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHC E.L.#2, flavorful yet mild with not a trace of spice but a rich tobacco flavor that lingers.

Cheers,

O

On deck for tonight. having a LG and A Fuente 787 (or is it 878 i always forget)

Ludwig beat me to it.

Tonight for me, it was a Tat Noella Reserva. That was an interesting cigar. Changed tastes every so often, all of which were tasty. Damn you Spivy for introducing me to this cigar. :p

Tonight I tried a Cabaigaun Maduro for the first time and I was not disappointed. I followed that up with a LFD Double Ligero that has been resting for about a year and a half.

Cohiba Esplendidos...you can only have an outstanding esplendido or a really bad one. this one was out of this world...because it was in my humidor for quite a while

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Cedro Deluxe No. 2, non-Cuban.

Reminded me of vanilla ice cream--it's nice when I have it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get some. Plus, there are better flavors like chocolate and strawberry! I did get a hint of vanilla at one point, too.

Although I do admire its complexity and the fact that its flavor was constantly changing throughout the length of the stick.

Just finished off a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. Still one of my favorites! :cool:

Well started the day with a Padron Principe and I just finished off a great 1926 #9

Art

Had a Moore & Bode Flamboyan Corona just now as I watched basketball through the closed sliding glass door.

I don't know much about them (and if anyone else does, I'd be glad to hear more--their website is pretty primitive) but I think I'll be tracking more (haha) of these down since they're here in Miami. It was a really mellow, ever-so-slightly spicy stick with great construction. It would have been perfect for a morning smoke.

Tonight in memory of my friend Pauly I'm smoking a Cohiba Selección Reserva Coronas Especiales '03. Pauly you will be missed dearly.

Oliva V double robusto. Enjoying the hell out of it. Talk about flavor. That and the Buffalo Trace make daddy one happy camper... though it is too gdamn cold tonight....

Montecristo Media Noche Robusto. Little harsh on the beginning and end, but middle third was pritty good.

Punch Rare Corojo Magnum

Partner had a 5 Vegas Gold Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.