• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Training Wheels Pass - FNG pt deux

Here are my proosed P/Ts

T: 18) Punch Duble Corona p: 39) AF Chateu Fuente cedar wrapped
T: 12) Gran Habano VL - Torpedo P: 40) CAO M X 2 Toro
T: 35) La Aurora Preferido Camerron Robusto P: 41) Olia Master Blend II Robusto

That'll work. Thanks for taking the extra effort to track down our pass!! :thumbs: Sometimes you have to stay on top of those government workers! ... they haven't been too kind to us so far ... try to smash it first, then try to loose it .. what's up w/ that?

And thanks for putting up the pics! :cool: It is always nice to put a face to your posts.

Martin you said you are ready so here we go

DC 0103 8555 7490 7832 8379

You might even get it Tom :thumbs:

Alright, can't wait to get this bugger in the mail probably tomorrow.

Here's my P/T's in advance

Take / Put
4) Ashton Aged Maduro - #50 / 44) DCM #5
22) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 - Perfecto / 45) Rocky Patel The Edge Missle
28) Rafael Gonzales Petit Corona - NRG JUL 05 / 46) Por Larranaga Petit Corona 04
38) Rocky Patel Connecticut 1999 Toro / 47) AF Cuban Belicoso

I'll be sending you a PM about the PLPC in a minute after this post. Hope everything is alright here.

Keep on rockin',
Martin

Edited because I mixed up two of my puts.

Take / Put
4) Ashton Aged Maduro - #50 / 44) DCM #5
22) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 - Perfecto / 45) Rocky Patel The Edge Missle
28) Rafael Gonzales Petit Corona - NRG JUL 05 / 46) Por Larranaga Petit Corona 04
38) Rocky Patel Connecticut 1999 Toro / 47) AF Cuban Belicoso
That'll work. I've responded to your PM and we are all good there. :cool:

USPS Tracking said:
Your item was delivered at 3:53 PM on April 25, 2007 in NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901.

Looks like the package showed up too! LMK how it is fairing and if you decide to make any changes after looking at the cigars.

Thanks!
- C

Package did arrive, everything looks alright to my eyes. Hopefully it'll find Phlicker alright. I'll post my final P/T's tonite if anything changes, but I'm pretty sure thats what they are.

That Cusano 18 looks tempting but I don't know if I have anything to put :)

Package did arrive, everything looks alright to my eyes. Hopefully it'll find Phlicker alright. I'll post my final P/T's tonite if anything changes, but I'm pretty sure thats what they are.

I'm ready...Bring it on!

I'm ready...Bring it on!

Ready for impact

YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT!!!

I was at the damn post office for 1.5 hours.

I'm ready...Bring it on!

Ready for impact

Can you say "Click and Ship"?

I'm ready...Bring it on!

Ready for impact

I appreciate it! :thumbs: The problem w/ click & ship for passes is that there is no real tracking until it lands. If you drop it off at the post office, at least you have confirmation that it was in fact dropped off. I have seen a pass disappear where the person did click and ship; it never showed up on the other end, and the post office showed no record of it ever being dropped off for delivery. The post office wouldn't try to track it down since they said it was never sent, and the guy claimed he sent it. What exactly happened is uncertain, but since the people in the pass new him well, they believed that he did ship the package. Click and ship is great for bombs, but I won't ever send a pass that way again.

I'm ready...Bring it on!

Ready for impact

I appreciate it! :thumbs: The problem w/ click & ship for passes is that there is no real tracking until it lands. If you drop it off at the post office, at least you have confirmation that it was in fact dropped off. I have seen a pass disappear where the person did click and ship; it never showed up on the other end, and the post office showed no record of it ever being dropped off for delivery. The post office wouldn't try to track it down since they said it was never sent, and the guy claimed he sent it. What exactly happened is uncertain, but since the people in the pass new him well, they believed that he did ship the package. Click and ship is great for bombs, but I won't ever send a pass that way again.

Blue Dragon showed you ya big meanie!

Great, back to the therapist for the third time this week! :(

WELL MAYBE 4 TIMES FOR YOU.

MYSTERY SOLVED

JAY.jpg

ME AND MY LITTLE LADY

Alright alright wait. Two things. First, thanks for that info Dragon, I was going to click and ship. Now I won't.

Numero dos, and far more importantly. Jay, wtf is up with that photo?! Mark my words, I am going to bomb your ass for showing us that photo.

That is what you come home to?!? Get the f... outta here. Not that your a bad lookin' guy, and not that my wife is anything bad (my neighbor calls her 'Hollywood'), but that woman is so fine there's not even an avator on here that can touch that.

ts

Great, back to the therapist for the third time this week! :(

WELL MAYBE 4 TIMES FOR YOU.

MYSTERY SOLVED

JAY.jpg

ME AND MY LITTLE LADY

Ahhh! You fugger. :laugh: You would have been my last guess when AVB made that post last week. :thumbs:

SMACK!!!!! :whistling:
LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: Pretty little lady you have there Jay. Hope you spoil her. :thumbs:

Edited to say: And a woman smoking a cigar is SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!