• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Traveling to Denver in November

I need the details on this coffee shop

***** UPDATE ****

Its looks like I'll by flying into Denver on Saturday, instead of Sunday. I'll get times when I get the green light to book the trip.

I only get to Denver once a year, but I'll have to remember this!!!! Denver only has a few truly good Coffee shops IMO

upload_2018-10-9_12-4-34.jpeg

I'll be flying into Denver at 9 am on Saturday the 10th.

Where do we want to meet up at and who is planning on coming?

Saturday 10, November right?
Just making sure

I'm open. What time were you thinking? We still need a place to meet...preferably indoors.

Barlow’s is now Summit Cigars in Lafayette,CO. Churchill’s is downtown but there’s definitely a premium markup there, Thornton has a smoker friendly on East 120th Ave and Colorado has a member and non member area, Capitol Cigars downtown on E.Colfax but parking may suck, Cigars on 6th is also downtown by East 6th Ave. and N. Washington St. this also could suck to find parking.

We should do Summit. Or the Smoker friendly. I am planning on attending and bringing another botl along.

Let me message the owner on the Facebook. He seems like a really cool guy. So far seems like we have 6-8 stopping in, should I say 8-10 likely?

Reactions: MX
Sounds good. I'm down for wherever you guys decide to meet up at! I'm pretty stoked! Just let me know where to go!

just tell me when and where......

Joey, said it was cool. Just to remind him the week of to make sure he’s there. 12:00? Summit Cigars in Lafayette,CO. Saturday 11/10/18.

dropping the time off request today!