• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

38. Monte #2 Toro
39. Monte #2 Robusto
I'm having trouble finding these on line I thought a Monte #2 was a Monte #2 only one size?

Takes and Puts!

Take: 30. TAA tatuaje 2012 $12.00 ~ Put: Tatuaje Mummy $13.00
Take: 37. H. Upmann Magnum 46 $8.36 ~ Put: Bolivar Beli Fino $8.40
Take: 38. Monte #2 $9.56 ~ Put: Bolivar Gold Medal $10.00

I can get this out today if all is well.
Dave are you ready to receive?

Paul

List Emaild, I PMed Dave to confirm he is ready and this will launce once we hear from him.

9405 5036 9930 0211 2495 49

Paul

Just wanted to check-in and report that I received the Pass from TP yesterday. Everything looks good. The only thing I did was take the flavored cigars that were donated to the troops and put them inside a separate ziploc bag to keep them apart from the regular cigars in the tupperware container. I know it's not necessary, but I introduced a host bag as well. I didn't get a chance to do my P/Ts yet though. Was busy getting my 10yo son's gear squared away and packed up for his trip to Orlando on Friday morning. He's playing in the Pop Warner Football Pro Bowl this weekend @ the ESPN Sports Complex in DisneyWorld. At the latest I should have my P/Ts up by Friday night. Sorry about the wait.

Okay guys...sorry about the wait. Here are my proposed Puts/Takes:

Put: Five Crowns Headley Grange Estupendo - $9.25
Take: Viaje Skull & Bones FOAB - $9.19

Put: Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo - $5.47
Take: Jaime Garcia Sur Oeste Robusto - $5.75

Put: Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto - $4.00
Take: Padron Panatela (Natural) - $4.04

Put: Diamond Crown No. 4 Robusto (Natural) - $9.93
Take: Viaje Reserva Oro No. 5 -$9.25

Put: Oliva Serie V Double Robustio - $6.95
Take: Curavari Reserva Limitada Cafe 52 - $7.00

Please let me know what you think. Thanks guys...