• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

Nice takes and puts. These are spot on. Looks like you got a lot of what you wanted, cool!

Great. Thanks for the feedback guys. I have to say...I am happy with the selection. I'll get the spreadsheet updated and email the copy of the file to you Domingo, so that you can update the thread.

I'll shoot a PM to Smokin' Sims to make sure he is ready to receive then send off the pass. Thanks for letting me play.

I got the pm and am ready to receive the package. I asked for a change in my address since I know where I'll be now and would rather not send cigars to a federal building.

Sorry gents. I'm not going to get a chance to drop the pass off at the post office until tomorrow. Something last minute came up at work. Just wanted to give you all a heads up and my apologies.

Thanks to everyone for pushing this forward in the midst of secret santa and the holidays. I will update this within the next day.

And it's off...Smokin'Sims...the DC# is 0312 0860 0000 3739 6875.

I'll be on the look out. I'll work on puts and takes over the next couple of days.

I know he's moving this weekend so may just be busy and it slipped his mind.

Its all good. James is pretty good about stuff..Im sure hes just busy.

Jaut a heads up I am hitting the road the 21st. I can ship from where I am going (Chicago) but if we push it to close to next Friday, I will have to have it shipped to another address. Just a heads up, thanks.

It arrived on the 11th. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet because if I've been awake I'm either at work or painting at my house for today's move. I have looked at the list and have a few P/T's in mind, but haven't researched it thoroughly yet. It has been a but busy. I should have this out the door on Monday. I'll make sure it gets to you before the 21st.

Good Luck with the move James and Congrats on the house! Hope you are settled in by the time Santa comes! :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay guys. It has been a bit hectic with painting rooms and moving. Below are my proposed P/T's:
T Illusione mj2012 maduro - P VSG robusto
T Tat Black - P Opus X PL
T La Aroma de Cuba mi amor robusto - P CyB corona real
T Padron panatela - P Arandoza Torpedo

Let me know what you think and I'll get this out ASAP.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1355709675' post='1117422']
Sorry for the delay guys. It has been a bit hectic with painting rooms and moving. Below are my proposed P/T's:
T Illusione mj2012 maduro - P VSG robusto
T Tat Black - P Opus X PL
T La Aroma de Cuba mi amor robusto - P CyB corona real
T Padron panatela - P Arandoza Torpedo

Let me know what you think and I'll get this out ASAP.
[/quote]
first two look good, I am not aware of the last two

Did you check pricing with any sources? If so, please post your findings to defend your selections. Thanks