• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

what are you guys doing to fight funky stuff on wicks (tetris?)

Some fantastically smart guy above said 2oz per gallon of 20 PPM colloidal silver works great. I'd believe him, he's brilliant.....:D

I had forgotten about this. The vodka has worked relatively well for me the past 6 months, but basically just added some more time to the wicks. I should receive my colloidal silver today and will put that to work.

I had forgotten about this. The vodka has worked relatively well for me the past 6 months, but basically just added some more time to the wicks. I should receive my colloidal silver today and will put that to work.
Honestly, Wyatt, based on what my chemist buddy said, after a few hours you're getting little to no benefit from vodka or everclear in this application.....so, if your wicks are staying clean, it's a sign of a good environment overall.

Some fantastically smart guy above said 2oz per gallon of 20 PPM colloidal silver works great. I'd believe him, he's brilliant.....:D

Hey, I'm not questioning the efficacy of that statement - I was just trying to make sure it's OK with the Avallo electronics. I would hate to have to replace all the fans and sensors in this cabinet so soon after purchasing it.

-John

I know that I've been running it in my Aristocrat for better than a year, with no issues.