• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today (2016)

IMG_0121.JPG Working on a growler of Death By Coconut. Nitro Tap and man is it tasty and creamy.

Mahrs Brau Ungespundet Lager Hefetrub
67nx3c.jpg

2014 Corsendonk Christmas Ale
ibc3sw.jpg

Ommegang Three Philosophers
Boulevard Rye on Rye
Ballast Point Victory at Sea

This past weekend had some good ones.

Smog City The Nothing Double Chocolate Imperial Stout
Smog City Hoptonic IPA
El Segundo Brewing Co Citra Pale Ale
Lagunitas Lil Sumpin' Sumpin' IPA
Pizza Port Swami's IPA
Beachwood BBQ Citraholic IPA

IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0149.JPG

Burley Oak Brewing "Gose B4 Hoes". Mouth watering goodness!! :p
Excellent example of the style...

This was from yesterday morning. A great stout and coffee with Baileys, sure made the MIL tolerable to be around.
20161223_115832.jpg

How was that? Totally forgot about it. Guess I'm hitting my beer place tomorrow.
Very good. I have it so infrequently so it's hard to sum it up, so I'm going by memory from last night. Pretty sweet, with the typical Belgian profile of dark candi sugar, yeast, and dark fruits.

Couldn't find it at the better place, but they had Ten Fidy Death by Coconut. Got that as a consolation :D . I like it, but it's not something I'd pair with food.
They had a lot of new beers i wasn't familiar with. Need to do some reading and print some "stuff"out.
Going to try the other place Monday.

Couldn't find it at the better place, but they had Ten Fidy Death by Coconut. Got that as a consolation :D . I like it, but it's not something I'd pair with food.
They had a lot of new beers i wasn't familiar with. Need to do some reading and print some "stuff"out.
Going to try the other place Monday.
I like the Death By Coconut, but prefer it as an after dinner, or during a
Football game.

Burley Oak Savage IPA. Wish I bought more when I was at the brewery on Wednesday. It's very similar, and ALMOST as good as Heady Topper.
IMG_0181.JPG