• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Firestone Walker XX Anniversary
Avery Uncle Jacob's Stout

Those were leftovers from one of my favorite bar's tap lists from their anniversary. My head is still swimming a bit.

If you get a chance to try some Trillium IPAs, you gotta do it. I'll see if I can get more cans and send you some.
Been wanting to try some along with Treehouse. Just couldn't bring myself to pay the online prices.

I found a bottle of Founder's Doom at a beer shop in Tokyo a couple of days ago and tried last night. It was fantastic. They get more Founders in Japan than Switzerland.

If you get a chance to try some Trillium IPAs, you gotta do it. I'll see if I can get more cans and send you some.
I still have not found my way down there. I have a hard time standing in line for beer... lol

A 2012 Straffe Hendrick Heritage. Last bottle from a case I bought about 5 years ago. Wish I sat on the others like this one. Really had turned into something special.
IMG_0959.JPG

brew-free-or-die-ipa.jpg

Currently drinking. My favorite is their Fireside chat (winter warmer) but this is my summer choice from them.