• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

An Amarcord Gradisca while having dinner with friends at Orifino's Italian Eatery. This Italian Lager is seriously tasty!
IMG_1090.JPG

Oak Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout....

This beer is as BIG as it get at just over 17% ABV!!!! You'd never know it though! The oak and vanilla tame any booziness that I used to associate with Dogfish Head WWS. I'd always get them and let the bottles age for a couple of years at least before I'd even think about cracking one open. Otherwise, they'd taste like raisin flavored grain alcohol. These are ready to drink now, or can be aged!

I kinda scoffed when the manager at my local Total Wine offered up a
6th keg to me that would be normally reserved for the growler fill station at around $300.00. But now I'm actually thinking this beer is that good! It goes for $44.00 per 4 pack in my neck of the woods ....
IMG_1121.JPG

Glad you enjoyed them and had time away from the baby. Did your wife, share the Trillium with you?
Was the brother-in-law actually. My wife is allergic to alcohol so I have to drink for 2 usually.