• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Had one Spacestation Middle Finger while at 3 Floyds bought 4 cases of Zombie Dust for a party next week.

A great standby beer. Love Ten Fidy :

20171006_171416.jpg

A new one that I got from Greg (bluue13). A great DIPA, after cleaning out flower beds:

20171014_164248.jpg

Lastly, a 2015 Cognac Barrel Abyss. It was good, but I was a little let down, expected more and didn't get it. I enjoy regular Abyss, It's not something I search out, but I had hoped the Cognac Barrels would have added something to the beer. For me, it didn't. I have the Rye Barrel cellared, might wait a little longer on that one.

20170930_142955.jpg

A great standby beer. Love Ten Fidy :

View attachment 18398

A new one that I got from Greg (bluue13). A great DIPA, after cleaning out flower beds:

View attachment 18399

Lastly, a 2015 Cognac Barrel Abyss. It was good, but I was a little let down, expected more and didn't get it. I enjoy regular Abyss, It's not something I search out, but I had hoped the Cognac Barrels would have added something to the beer. For me, it didn't. I have the Rye Barrel cellared, might wait a little longer on that one.

View attachment 18400

Glad to see you enjoying those beers, man! I had all kinds of plans to get to yours way sooner than I have been able, but moving didn't go as planned. Should be settled by the end of this month and celebratory beers shall be in order!

Kasteel Barista Chocolate Quad
2a7ve3p.jpg

Williamsburg Alewerks Grand Illumination 2013. Great example of the barley wine style. Went great with my take home BBQ.

IMG_0893.JPG

Ugh, this was awful. Took a few drinks and drain poured it. I apologize to the guy on here, that I just sent a can to :)

20171025_192737.jpg

Now this, is much better:

20171025_192934.jpg