• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

I thought it sounded like it would be good. Glad to know so I don't waste my money.

Just like drinking the best golden grapefruit juice I've ever had!
Thanks Brandon! My first DIPA that I thought was better than Heady Topper.

IMG_1338.JPG

Trillium Dialed In DIPA. Really good, but I think I like Mettle a little more.

IMG_1343.JPG

I really love that beer! The spices are so balanced and get better with age...
One of my favorites as well. The yams and spices work very well with the Belgian yeast and give a different take on the whole "pumpkin beer" theme that is very popular this time of the year. My interest in pumpkin beers has waned over the years but I still buy some Autumn Maple every year and enjoy the heck out of it.

Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout. Following a recipe that they had archived from 200 years ago when they began exporting the the USA. Was really good! Thin mouthfeel, but I enjoyed the heavily toasted malt profile.
IMG_1353.JPG

What did you think? Vanilla is pronounced and too boozy for almost 18% ABV.

Vanilla is definitely there and you're right about the booze. I enjoy a barrel aged beer, but this one is insane. I kept smelling the glass and it was all booze on the nose. I enjoyed it and it was my first time having it, maybe a tad thin for me, I like thick/oil stouts. I saw it at my local bottle shop today, but he wants $35/4 pack. I think I'll bite and see how this ages over a few years.

I’ve heard some good stuff comes from The Bruery and saw that the local beer shop got these offerings. Can y’all tell me what these are all about?
The Bruery Share This: Mint Chip 750ml
The Bruery So Happens It’s Tuesday 750ml