• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

I’ve heard some good stuff comes from The Bruery and saw that the local beer shop got these offerings. Can y’all tell me what these are all about?
The Bruery Share This: Mint Chip 750ml
The Bruery So Happens It’s Tuesday 750ml

Untappd is a great beer app, for searching and logging beers. Check it out, as far as those, I don't have any experience with either.

Southern Belle Imperial Brown Ale. Really nice -- Mrs Nihon nearly swiped it from me when I gave her a taste. The pecan notes were really subtle.

2017-11-05 17.31.58.jpg

I’ve heard some good stuff comes from The Bruery and saw that the local beer shop got these offerings. Can y’all tell me what these are all about?
The Bruery Share This: Mint Chip 750ml
The Bruery So Happens It’s Tuesday 750ml
The Share This bottles are variants off of their beers that are usually associated with some kind of fund raiser, haven't tried the mint chip.
The So Happen It's Tuesday is a more sessionable (~12% abv) version of their Black Tuesday (~19%) barrel aged Imperial Stout. SHIT is still tasty but it's not a true representation of BT.

Prairie Imaginary Friends IPA

Finally getting to dip into the goodies Brandon sent me. Really enjoyed this. Nice grapefruit and a good hop bitterness on the finish.

Also, I've used photobucket for image sharing on this site for years and I've had it up to here with the app. It really is terrible and the website is the worst. Anyone have any better suggestions. I've been trying since last night to upload the pictures I took of the beer to post here but it just doesn't want to do it.

Prairie Imaginary Friends IPA

Finally getting to dip into the goodies Brandon sent me. Really enjoyed this. Nice grapefruit and a good hop bitterness on the finish.

Also, I've used photobucket for image sharing on this site for years and I've had it up to here with the app. It really is terrible and the website is the worst. Anyone have any better suggestions. I've been trying since last night to upload the pictures I took of the beer to post here but it just doesn't want to do it.
I just use my cell phone these days and upload them direct. I prefer the mobile features these days.

F68E887D-0F83-4E19-8846-1D2445FCC561.jpeg Heimgemacht....home brewed by my daughter and me. Octoberfest.

Attachments

• FAED6EC3-2140-4DDD-A38B-85EB751EBC1C.jpeg
    FAED6EC3-2140-4DDD-A38B-85EB751EBC1C.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4
It's too cold and rainy today to sit outside with a cigar, so I'm pondering the world in the basement.

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG
Looks like a flux capacitor.

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"

We haven't decided for sure, but e current plan is to put the flux capacitor in the baggage hold. We've dubbed it "The Time Machine" since before the first rivet was set, so of course it has to have a Flux Capacitor.