• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Ayinger Bavarian Oktoberfest brewed and bottled in Bavaria. Just right!

Binge watching Stranger Things season 2:

Great bourbon aged ale, huge bourbon on the nose. This time I got a metallic taste though. Going to age a few and see how it does.

20171110_174053.jpg

This one doesn't need much description. Down to my last 5 bottles of 2016.

20171110_192829.jpg

Holy crap! I kinda snubbed this when I got it because it said Trader Joe's. Damn good beer!! Like REALLY GOOD!
IMG_1419.JPG

Those Trader Joe's Vintage ones are brewed by Unibroue and I've always heard they are excellent especially considering the low price. I don't think I've ever had one, though.

Took the kids a couple of weeks ago on a couple college visits in Michigan and got to sample a couple of beers we don't get in Iowa.
- Hacker-Pschorr Lager - not a huge lager fan but this was great
- Barrel Aged Cereal Killer - Tremendous barley wine, one of the bests I've had. Arcadia Brewing was a neat place
- New Holland Dragons Milk - Awesome
- Bell's Coffee's On - Disappointing. Wasn't real impressed with the whole Bell's visit to be honest, much preferred Arcadia.

IMG_2591.JPG Southern Tier Choklat. Very chocolatey! The brewer describes it as a desert beer for good reason. I'm not sure I could have drunk the whole bottle without a cigar.

Last night, '14 Almanac Heirloom Pumpkin barleywine
2m2hvs3.jpg

Tonight, Slaapmutske Triple Nightcap
2jdfihz.jpg