• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Delirium Noel
29f4gti.jpg

Hardywood Kentucky Christmas Morning GBS. My second favorite behind Christmas Morning I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 12
Yellow Rose SMASH awesome stuff.

Attachments

• 1513382145253846099743.jpg
    1513382145253846099743.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
Yellow Rose SMASH awesome stuff.

Sounds like it from the reviews! From Texas to boot, where you don’t really think of as a big name in the craft beer scene like Michigan, New England, or California.

Love a well balanced IPA!

Pregaming before the Tulsa Ballet Nutcracker. This is Olivia's 4th year to be in the performance.

20171216_134352.jpg

Monk in Scotland. Quad aged in scotch barrels.

Attachments

• 20171216_215257.jpg
    20171216_215257.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 4
Sounds like it from the reviews! From Texas to boot, where you don’t really think of as a big name in the craft beer scene like Michigan, New England, or California.

Love a well balanced IPA!
You'd be surprised. We're not on the same level yet but there are plenty of great beers made here. If you want to set up a locals trade I can send you some stuff you can try from DFW/Texas. Will include a Yellow Rose bottled 12/11. Had one last night and it's good stuff.

I Had to head into Boston this weekend, so i made a detour to Trillium. Picked up some Fort Point, Dialed in and other goodies. The Enigma Hopped Fort Point is incredible.

I Had to head into Boston this weekend, so i made a detour to Trillium. Picked up some Fort Point, Dialed in and other goodies. The Enigma Hopped Fort Point is incredible.
Definitely my favorite brewery right now. Anything I've had from them has been delicious.

Agreed. If you can find a bottle of TrillBOMB or Affogato, they are worth finding.
I agree. I was with a friend and we were talking about the unique profile of Trillium and Treehouse and that you can pretty much pick them out of a lineup. Their IPA's flavors are just so unique.

I had a growler of Trillbomb last year and definitely enjoyed it. Never had the Affogato I'll have to keep a lookout for it.