• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Bottle Logic Red Rover
vrbnfa.jpg

Today I will drink ALL the beer. Scored a couple early entry tickets to the Minneapolis Craft Beer festival. Despite actual blizzard conditions, I'm going!

Today I will drink ALL the beer. Scored a couple early entry tickets to the Minneapolis Craft Beer festival. Despite actual blizzard conditions, I'm going!
It’s 82° and sunny here today Andy!

Quite a few glasses of Oskar Blues Fugli IPA on tap at Casa Fields. Only brewed once, this is a great session IPA with an awesome fruit forward profile.
5958F7A6-92C7-4895-AE8B-80D736695F60.jpeg

C502CCD7-26CC-43CC-BB51-FAE5734B23DF.jpeg This is incredible. One of the best coffee stouts I’ve ever had and the cinnamon on the finish makes this amazing. Thanks Brandon!

Lone Pint Brewery Yellow Rose IPA.
One of my favorites. Watching hockey all day.

View attachment 20172
Please tell me you’ve been out to Turning Point and had their stuff? Best IPAs in DFW. Their latest stuff has been iffy but Fleeb Juice, Extra Pulp, and $Texas were amazing.

Please tell me you’ve been out to Turning Point and had their stuff? Best IPAs in DFW. Their latest stuff has been iffy but Fleeb Juice, Extra Pulp, and $Texas were amazing.

I have not, but it is on my list to do. I might try to get out there tomorrow.

This is incredible. One of the best coffee stouts I’ve ever had and the cinnamon on the finish makes this amazing. Thanks Brandon!

I enjoyed one from you yesterday, while doing some tiling. It was great and really reminded me of No Rules Vietnamese Porter, but I liked the BBT better. Different styles, but they tasted very similar. It was a 4.75 / 5.00. Thanks man!

20180415_161858.jpg

Cigar City Jai Alai IPA was one of the winners in my book at the Craft Beer Festival last weekend. If you're in their current distribution area I highly recommend it!