• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

51750C17-5B35-49B5-B2FC-0832B1327B27.jpeg I use to chase beers but I just don’t have the time anymore. I’m almost tempted to pay secondary market rates for some stuff out of laziness...almost.

Thanks for standing in that line Paul...I just wanted that Lunch...which incidentally is on tap at a bottle shop/tasting room that just opened up 3 weeks ago half a block from my company.

Thanks for standing in that line Paul...I just wanted that Lunch...which incidentally is on tap at a bottle shop/tasting room that just opened up 3 weeks ago half a block from my company.

Those were good, I enjoyed my allotment as well.

Stepped out on a limb and tried Budweiser Freedom Reserve yesterday. To my surprise in could nearly pass for a real decent microbrew!

Attachments

• 20180620_213532.jpg
    20180620_213532.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 13
It wouldn't be called any kind of Big3 product in a blind test!

Honestly, I don’t remember Paul. I just saw it and grabbed it. Never been a price conscious shopper. I’ll check next time.

We are down in Georgia for a wedding and I was pleasantly surprised to see Prarie Bomb on tap. Feeling a little “happy” after my second one.

FECD0F61-40DD-40EE-8D11-CC99E6A1BE2B.jpeg

Honestly, I don’t remember Paul. I just saw it and grabbed it. Never been a price conscious shopper. I’ll check next time.

We are down in Georgia for a wedding and I was pleasantly surprised to see Prarie Bomb on tap. Feeling a little “happy” after my second one.

View attachment 21175

Nice! How big are those pours? Be careful, those sneak up on you.....pretty sure it's around 12%

What does the 4 pack run you down there? Here its $9.99. which is the cheapest 16oz 4pack of NE IPA I can get. I will be getting a keg of it soon.
I just bought a 4 pack down here in Georgia. It was $9.99.

Nice! How big are those pours? Be careful, those sneak up on you.....pretty sure it's around 12%

Dunno! Guessing about 12 oz. It did get me. Had to go back to the hotel for a little cat nap.