• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Finally found a decent New England Style IPA!

Adroit Theory - The Death Of Civilzation In Slow Motion. Close, but the slight astringent hop finish makes it lose a few points. Good, but definitely not up there with Trillium Mettle.

FCAF5F01-B223-4BA3-BD9B-FBD575781653.jpeg

Epic Big Bad Baptista
2628k82.jpg

I forgot to post a pic last night... honestly it was gone before I had a chance to...

I made Dae Ji Bulgogi and my wife and her family were blown away! I marinated the meat for 24 hours and let's just say, I had people who don't like pork all that much, asking for seconds.

I forgot to post a pic last night... honestly it was gone before I had a chance to...

I made Dae Ji Bulgogi and my wife and her family were blown away! I marinated the meat for 24 hours and let's just say, I had people who don't like pork all that much, asking for seconds.

You made it into a beer and drank it?

I looked for these a few months ago. I love the BBB and the Double BBB. I'd like to find some Triple BBB.
I wasn't sure if you got any Baptista. I know you had said your area was getting Epic stuff. If I see any more next time I go to the bottle shop I'll keep you in mind. Right now I'm sipping on some Speedway.
2wnzmvq.jpg

I wasn't sure if you got any Baptista. I know you had said your area was getting Epic stuff. If I see any more next time I go to the bottle shop I'll keep you in mind. Right now I'm sipping on some Speedway.
2wnzmvq.jpg

We don't get Epic stuff. I had to trade for the BBB and Double BBB that I have. I'd always be up for a trade, if you can find the Triple/Double or Baptists.

I have the Hammerhead cellared right now. I might need to crack it open, before the coffee fades.