• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

King Harbor St. Jameson Stout
qskso5.jpg

Did you ever get to hit up any breweries in SD Brandon?

We went to Karl Strauss, which was just down the street from our hotel, a few times. Also, went to Coronado brewing, while on the island seeing things. Outside that, we didn't and we'll have to save those for next time. Without a car, our choices were............Uber, from brewery to brewery or do a tour. The tours looked cool, but I'd rather pick my breweries. I did find Speedway Stout on tap, at The Spot in La Jolla. It was great.

Shared a Crowler of BlackBerry Gose from a local brewery in Augusta Georgia with my son. He’s 18, but I allow him a beer here or there when I feel he’s earned it. Better at my house than him having to sneak around.
81D9D258-6152-4DF7-9AFB-CCBAFF3C0C84.jpeg
Followed by a Tree House Doppelgänger. I can’t get enough of the piney grapefruit flavors of their offerings.
80C76778-6536-45B7-B8E3-644A5B72D1AB.jpeg

Your son is perfectly legal in my country of residence. Drinking age here is 16, for beer, wine and cider. Liquor is 18.
That’s the way we look at it. My wife who is from the UK was the one to my surprise who offered him his first beer at 16, after he spent the day splitting over a cord of wood by hand. “I figure if at 18 you’re old enough to die for your country, you’re old enough to have a beer” (what my first base commander told me when I was reporting to duty in Beaufort S.C. When I was 19).

Can’t get Zombie Dust in my neck of the woods. Thank god for the mules I have all over the country! :p:cool:
DB4348BF-FE1E-4E65-A78E-0907883BD877.jpeg