• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

4A210652-0DB8-4ABB-B9F2-62253CCDA26D.jpeg I flew last night until midnight, and spent today bucking 50 knot headwinds to get home. I finally called it quits for the day in Lumberton, NC. The gas station outside my hotel had these in pint singles, and I figured I had earned one. Pretty tasty!

View attachment 19764 I flew last night until midnight, and spent today bucking 50 knot headwinds to get home. I finally called it quits for the day in Lumberton, NC. The gas station outside my hotel had these in pint singles, and I figured I had earned one. Pretty tasty!
Fitting name for the Brewery you picked there Rob. ;)

Acoustic Ales Imperial Unplugged Kopi Luwak.
az8l1y.jpg

Good, although the difference between it, and say the extra stout is subtle to the point of minute. In the end all three tasted like Guinness with very subtle differences. For me, the Foreign Export Stout remains my favorite iteration. The Antwerpen Stout is nice with subtle Belgian-esque yeast nuance.

Wife just left for the Pink concert and I'm making dinner and doing homework with the kids. I'm either going to be "ready" when she gets home or I'll be passed out. Should be a fun evening

Trying the Baptista first.

20180305_175958.jpg