• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

I've been enjoying the Cigar City Jai Alai recently. I can get it at Target about a mile from my house, and it's good!

Otherwise one of my favorites has been this: Indeed B-side Pils
image_thumb.png

“Milkshake IPA” . Interesting!

Prairie Bomb is a damn good beer! Funny..... I’ve taken my local Total Wine Manager (as a bribe) several bottles of rarities that I know even he can’t get his hands on over the years as gifts. I’ve shared three bottles of Prairie Bomb with him sent to me from Brandon over time. The first one he looked at it with that “That’s interesting” expression on his face. The last two were received with that giddy giggle a ten year old boy gets when he’s just received the latest/greatest Christmas present.

“Milkshake IPA” . Interesting!

Prairie Bomb is a damn good beer! Funny..... I’ve taken my local Total Wine Manager (as a bribe) several bottles of rarities that I know even he can’t get his hands on over the years as gifts. I’ve shared three bottles of Prairie Bomb with him sent to me from Brandon over time. The first one he looked at it with that “That’s interesting” expression on his face. The last two were received with that giddy giggle a ten year old boy gets when he’s just received the latest/greatest Christmas present.

Whatever I can do, to help you get the good stuff, let me know. Hahaha.

I was expecting a lot from this, but I was really let down. Thin, no mouthfeel and flavors were really muted. I even let it warm up more than usual.

20181016_191812.jpg